Pre-Crash Warning

Such an obvious jam-job prop-o-rama on Wednesday it isn't even funny.

Such a pretty flag pole, isn't it?! Too bad its all going to get undone and go back to SPX 850.

If that morning boner was an ewave #3 then why is it that we never see them in the middle of the day?! Only when Mr Marke hops out of bed. :lol:

post-7-1049505248_thumb.gif

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Home with the 9 month old tonight, the wife out partying... ah, I remember when I had a life...

SG just wants to add a few mini rants...

Too many bears in Stoolville refuse to believe we can run up to the Dec 2 highs... yet its quite possible, if not almost probable.

You should see 1100-1150 NDX next week if wave patterns continue to unfold as clearly as they have the past 2 weeks.

I also have Cisco, as somewhat of a proxy for the Techs getting as high as $19 per share in the intermediate term.

Cisco is about to blast up in a C wave out of a triangle B wave... so, you heard it here first....

I bought AMCC today at 3.44. LT Bullish wedge forming, and I like the balance sheet mucho, for a trade as it will run with the Q's but at higher amplitude % wise.

Also added more Q's at 26.05 today to my IRA after the 25.97 held...

See well over 27 next week me thinks... SG just trying to open eyes and help out. Im a perma bear, but not going to fight the tape just to prove my fundamental bearishness is correct...

Cheers... go see my thread, read the last several days of topics... it might help ya...

Also, someone on Bontchev's thread has some very cool TA going on for 3 weeks now... scarily accurate. Has 974 Prediction on SP500 by May 3 or so... has been uncannily accurate last few weeks each step up. BB concurs... which is also scary if your short.

Q's above 25, 50, 100, 200 day MA... dont ignore it.... fundamentals suck huge... doesnt matter...

U.S. Maneuvers to Avoid Debt Ceiling

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uslatest/story/0...2533647,00.html

This is a clear sign of extrordinary economic health.

Jimmy Jones Cramer will be spasming for a 500 point blowoff top upon reading that ``Beneficiaries will be fully protected and will suffer no adverse consequences ''. Krudlow will lick up the goo.

Contrarian contrarianism

This constant deluge of bad tech and other news, and the markets are holding solid... should be a warning is all Im saying...

Bontchev's BPI indicators have a good ways to go up yet before there is too much euphoria on the QQQ index, NAS index etc... I check his charts nightly now....

I learned from him that its OK for me to use E waves as my main foundation, just run a check and balance by viewing other TA methods and indicators as well... everything does not point to being bearish TA wise at all... just the fundamentals.

I expect the P/C to get lower, and the VIX and VXN to also slam lower... in the coming days etc...

Once again, the prolific and loquatious author, Adam Hamilton, graces his readers with a lush, plentiful, voluminous, substantial plethora of detailed, well-illustated and adjectivally abundant assertions about the financial flora, fauna, and flatulatiae in the current environment that distinguishes our economic and market landscape.

Looks like Noland has caved in, given in to the possibility that the Reliquifaction Blender has successfully turned the tide on sentiment, which could possibly trigger more consumer spending, even higher RE prices, and even capital spending.

However, he remains guarded, somewhat on his toes.

The Case for a Cyclical Bull grows each day.

That COT report is pretty scary for the bears.

Not to worry, between now and April 18th we're net going nowhere :lol:

Perfect environment where I can just let my straddle continue to grow and grow with no market forecasting required or incessant micro-gaming trades. About as simple as you can get, hey why make the borkers rich?! :grin:

Good luck to all gamers who think they can outwit the market averages :lol:

Looks like Noland has caved in, given in to the possibility that the Reliquifaction Blender has successfully turned the tide on sentiment, which could possibly trigger more consumer spending, even higher RE prices, and even capital spending.

However, he remains guarded, somewhat on his toes.

The Case for a Cyclical Bull grows each day.

That COT report is pretty scary for the bears.

mark,

noland was waving the white flag tonight. physical looks better than ever. good night stoolies B)

The chart Phatbubble just posted shows a few things.

The SP500 is in more of a FLAT ABC correction, where C is equal to A at the top

Whereas, the NAS or NAS100 to me appears to be more of a normal ABC correction, where C is usually higher than A

I could be smoking major crack on that call, just a quick and not well rehearsed or thought out take.

I'll stick with my 1509 NAS top, 1485 definitely because I see a gap there....

With 10% outside shot at 1683 NAS...

not this week mind you... dont get that nervous....

Archived