B4 The Bell Tuezelday August 24

Futures are telling us that they already know what the durables report is going to say. Let's see if the matrix manages another boner jam like they did last night ahead of the bad home sales.

They think they know.

With corporate and Wall Street intelligence being what it is today, the insiders always know way ahead of the actual reports -- and they are undoubtedly much more accurate.

Whatever you say. What are you saying? Do we fall apart tomorrow becuase the futures are down a point and change or something completely different?

That response is not what I was looking for. You said "they know" what the numbers are and are betting that way. What, by selling off less than 2 points?

Notice, I would never say this to Brian. :rolleyes:

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Futures are telling us that they already know what the durables report is going to say. Let's see if the matrix manages another boner jam like they did last night ahead of the bad home sales.

They think they know.

With corporate and Wall Street intelligence being what it is today, the insiders always know way ahead of the actual reports -- and they are undoubtedly much more accurate.

Whatever you say. What are you saying. Do we fall apart tomorrow becuase the futures are down a point and change or something completely different?

Fall apart tomorrow? Heck, I doubt it, but I sure would like to see it happen. My observation about the futures are just that -- real time observations. IMO, the initial down move is an indication that there isn't any real buying pressure. Possibly due to expectations of a weak durables report.

They think they know.

Whatever you say. What are you saying? Do we fall apart tomorrow becuase the futures are down a point and change or something completely different?

That response is not what I was looking for. You said "they know" what the numbers are and are betting that way. What, by selling off less than 2 points?

Notice, I would never say this to Brian. :rolleyes:

I'm sure that you have a point there.

Regarding Greenspan's lies:

He's certainly no fool. His job is to inflate to the stars at this point, having brought us beyond the lower earth atmosphere to the point of no return.

The plan clearly called for pyramiding the (diverted) monies that had been allocated for Iraq - by trading them in the market through their 990N account (purportedly on behalf of the Iraqi people) by which they had planned to double their money, pay for the war effort for free, save the markets and the pension funds, and goose the economy back to prosperity as the victory in Iraq resulted in vast new wealth for our country through the sale of oil.

Rumsfeld's role was to deliver a secure Iraq. He failed. As a direct result, the market has languished and the diverted money is stuck in the US market. They had planned to sell out of these positions in an extended bull run, in time to fund the rebuilding projects in Iraq (before anyone noticed the money was missing). The funds that had been appropriated for Iraq's reconstruction, and are now stuck in millions of share of US equities, are acting like a finger in the dike holding back a waterfall.

What was an attempt at the most clever self-liquidating war campaign ever devised, has failed.

Now do you see how badly Bush/Cheney need to win? Can you imagine if such a plan were exposed by an incoming Kerry administration? How desparate will they be to prevent that? The lies and criminality are epic.

Now do you see why every Fed Governor and Greenspan HAVE TO LIE?

The housing market is all they have left.

It is sooooooooooooooo over.

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE

Office of the Spokesman

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This information is current as of today, Tue Aug 24 20:29:28 2004.

UZBEKISTAN

August 24, 2004

This Public Announcement is being issued to alert U.S. citizens to the potential for terrorist actions in Uzbekistan, especially during the period of Uzbek Independence Day celebrations. This Public Announcement updates the Public Announcement of August 3, 2004, and expires on February 23, 2005.

The United States Government has received information that terrorists may be planning to launch new attacks in Uzbekistan in the period surrounding the Uzbek Independence Day celebrations in early September 2004.

http://travel.state.gov/travel/uzbekistan_announce.html

Regarding Greenspan's lies:

He's certainly no fool. His job is to inflate to the stars at this point, having brought us beyond the lower earth atmosphere to the point of no return.

The plan clearly called for pyramiding the (diverted) monies that had been allocated for Iraq - by trading them in the market through their 990N account (purportedly on behalf of the Iraqi people) by which they had planned to double their money, pay for the war effort for free, save the markets and the pension funds, and goose the economy back to prosperity as the victory in Iraq resulted in vast new wealth for our country through the sale of oil.

Rumsfeld's role was to deliver a secure Iraq. He failed. As a direct result, the market has languished and the diverted money is stuck in the US market. They had planned to sell out of these positions in an extended bull run, in time to fund the rebuilding projects in Iraq (before anyone noticed the money was missing). The funds that had been appropriated for Iraq's reconstruction, and are now stuck in millions of share of US equities, are acting like a finger in the dike holding back a waterfall.

What was an attempt at the most clever self-liquidating war campaign ever devised, has failed.

Now do you see how badly Bush/Cheney need to win? Can you imagine if such a plan were exposed by an incoming Kerry administration? How desparate will they be to prevent that? The lies and criminality are epic.

Now do you see why every Fed Governor and Greenspan HAVE TO LIE?

The housing market is all they have left.

It is sooooooooooooooo over.

Creative criminality. I think that you may definitely be on to something. There sure as hell is one big chuck of money missing. Maybe they are trying to get it back by skimming off a take on the higher crude prices. With as much money as there is over there, you are going to attact a lot of crooks. Speaking of Rummy, where has that jerk been hiding lately?

They think they know.

Whatever you say. What are you saying. Do we fall apart tomorrow becuase the futures are down a point and change or something completely different?

Fall apart tomorrow? Heck, I doubt it, but I sure would like to see it happen. My observation about the futures are just that -- real time observations. IMO, the initial down move is an indication that there isn't any real buying pressure. Possibly due to expectations of a weak durables report.

Fall apart? Possibly late Turdsday and Friday, but probably not manana.

Archived