Major Bottom Seen

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reamers Say Up, Reasoners Say Down – Professional Edition

by Lee Adler, Monday, November 2, 2009, in Money and The Fed, Professional Edition | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit The Treasury’s 4 week bill auction will be smaller than anticipated, resulting in even less than expected net borrowing this week. The Treasury touted its reduced estimate of net borrowing for the 4th quarter, while admitting that it reflecting the CMB paydowns that had already occurred. And the National Association of Reamers reported that sales were up in September. The truth is that they were down, but why quibble about seasonal adjustments. After all, everybody does it, so it must be ok. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

in the library with Colonel Mustard with a lead pipe.

in the library with Risk Management, Calculus 3, and differential equations, lead pipe will come test time Wend 9am, and 830pm.

i did add to my KKD position at 3.19 amongst all the paperwork.

have fun my friends... i shall not for the next 48hrs

in the library with Risk Management, Calculus 3, and differential equations, lead pipe will come test time Wend 9am, and 830pm.

i did add to my KKD position at 3.19 amongst all the paperwork.

have fun my friends... i shall not for the next 48hrs

calc, diff eq, and other reamlated mathemagical diversions are pleasures of the purest form

memorization fer tests ain't always fun

nor is trading

only when I takes $caSSh from the other fella

not when he take it from me

especially if he big enough to manipulate, not play fair

butt with math, it's all free, fair and orderly

it's wonderful and glorious

works everytime

the same today tomorrow and forever

It am

Mr. Widget was tying a yellow ribbon around the old oak tree today. One divergence I noticed is the blue oscillator rising while its predecessor in the price chart is falling in the second half of the day. Maybe I should label it the "confusion crossovers." Doc would probably say to use the new Mr. Widget.

post-326-1257205403_thumb.png

I find this post from Across the Curve blog interesting:

from Across the Curve by John Jansen

I was away from blogging today because I attended a meeting at the US Treasury Department in Washington with senior Treasury officials and a number of other bloggers including Marginal Revolution, Interfluidity, Kid Dynamite’s World, Naked Capitalism, Financial Armageddon, Accrued Interest, and Aleph. The meeting was very interesting and I’ll post more on it later this evening. For now, I’m heading home from DC in the Across the Curve company car.

Treasury meeting with bloggers?

Mr. Widget was tying a yellow ribbon around the old oak tree today. One divergence I noticed is the blue oscillator rising while its predecessor in the price chart is falling in the second half of the day. Maybe I should label it the "confusion crossovers." Doc would probably say to use the new Mr. Widget.

Nope. I'd say today was confusing. Friday was the time to buy. Today was the time to be shaken out. Right now I'd say there's the potential for things to get in gear to the upside tomorrow, but it all depends what happens when they get back to the top of this range at about 1052. If it gets there fast and rolls over, then the 2 day and 5 day cycle indicators won't get to the buy side, and the whole schmear could fall apart.

I find this post from Across the Curve blog interesting:

from Across the Curve by John Jansen

I was away from blogging today because I attended a meeting at the US Treasury Department in Washington with senior Treasury officials and a number of other bloggers including Marginal Revolution, Interfluidity, Kid Dynamite�€™s World, Naked Capitalism, Financial Armageddon, Accrued Interest, and Aleph. The meeting was very interesting and I�€™ll post more on it later this evening. For now, I�€™m heading home from DC in the Across the Curve company car.

Treasury meeting with bloggers?

I was acquainted with a Princeton historian who got the treatment from the White House and State Dept. over his public opposition to the Vietnam War. They brought him and a dozen other prominent academic critics to DC, took 'em down into the War Room and gave 'em the we're just Plain Folks doing the best we can treatment over several days. He said he ran away 'cause it was so damn seductive.

The Plain Folks treatment from a quick goog so-so site on propaganda that has the basic idea.

post-2253-1257209917.jpg

Logged in tonight to see gold climbing away. Unusual for it to be moving at this time. Normally, it does nothing until London opens.

Gold 1064....one good shove and it's off to a new ATH over 1070....

GDX up 1.5% to 43.49 in the Afterlife....am long that & SLW...tomorrow will tell.....

post-928-1257212159_thumb.png

Archived