INTEL Sparks 10k Rally...

I read that and he lost me when he said after 45 days of tanking we go straight to 32000...given the fact the call was made for the 13th and results could take up to 36 hours... by tomorrow's open something better start happening.

Now if he said we'll go straight to 32000....that makes more sense..

32,000 has been his Tony Dow target since earlier this year. His timeframe has been 5 1/2 yrs from now (so end 2014).

I'm not a subscriber or apologist.....but have been hacking through the Over Capitalized Engrish of his free stuff for years, and he's called some of the big ones right (including March bottom to the day).

Clock's ticking on this one though.....

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KW...why isn't the double bottom at 71.50 the more obvious target... serious question?

Just seeing if Charmin nails it, has hit his marks so far.

Also NZD looks like .75 may be stopping point, and 1.50 may be as well on Euro. Those two targets fit pretty nicely with 74.5...

Plus CAD looks like terminal type move here....

we'll see real soon it appears.....

Look how similar USD/CAD looks to the march ES bottom on 4 hour chart...

32,000 has been his Tony Dow target since earlier this year. His timeframe has been 5 1/2 yrs from now (so end 2014).

I'm not a subscriber or apologist.....but have been hacking through the Over Capitalized Engrish of his free stuff for years, and he's called some of the big ones right (including March bottom to the day).

Clock's ticking on this one though.....

It's easy to predict correctly when you make numerous predictions, many of them contradictory to one another e.g. Stock market will bottom in May 2009; & Dow will not fall below 8K-- those are 2 of the numerous other predictions he also made in addition to, and contradictory to, his calling the March bottom to the day. He's been bearish the stock market for months and bullish the dollar and bearish gold. He just keeps moving the date forward for when these predictions will be fulfilled. He also predicted in one of his recent flash news thingies that If the Dow doesn't fall by October that it will go down to 5500 soon afterwards. AND he also predicted in one of his recent flash news thingies that If the stock market doesn't fall by October that it will go straight up to 32K. So no matter what happens he's covered.

I don't subscribe either. But I have a hobby of tracking some market predictors whom some other traders are all in love with-- to see how many contradictions, selective memory episodes etc. some of these folks have. Mahendra has no more than the average though. They're mostly all like this. To be fair to him, he generally is correct in the long term-- but he advises mostly on futures trades, so being correct in the long run would not keep his followers from losing all of their money and more.

Somebody - I think dharma - posted a link to this in IDS

http://www.kitco.com/ind/Brochert/oct132009.html

Marked up that chart a little. Since 2001, monthly MACD crosses have yielded a 50% gain in 18, 7, & 6 months.

FWIW we're one month in. Where the pullback at?

A guy I know at an upscale house who nailed the March bottom TO THE DAY based upon the mood at his brokerage just called me today and said he is getting the opposite going on in Gold/Dollar right now....said the trade is getting very crowded as he put it.

FWIW

A guy I know at an upscale house who nailed the March bottom TO THE DAY based upon the mood at his brokerage just called me today and said he is getting the opposite going on in Gold/Dollar right now....said the trade is getting very crowded as he put it.

FWIW

The thing is we are in this one market phenomenon. If the dollar goes up everything else goes down. Until it doesn't of course.

It seems like they have built a giant machine, everything well synchronized.

Suds said something on IDS, extending remarks about the MM fund outflows, that if money starts flowing out of bonds into equity....... well who knows, to the moon. I consider this a reasonable probability, someday. Particularly sovereign debt, like say US Treasury debt. Which is an extension about my mad mutterings about who is going to be top dog and how governments might be superseded in crucial ways. Who knows? The notes your children have in their wallets someday might have pictures of Hank Paulson or Walter Wriston.

And extending my remarks last night about the US and its military. I've heard we are on course to spend in Afghanistan in a year 3 times that countries GDP.

FWIW

yes, i agree. i am looking for a 50-70 pullback. bottoming the 20-23

dharma

Archived