Dippers destroyed

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AH yesterday,douchebag traders were paying over 30 for Mr Softie

Barely held 28 today.

Lots of damage done today.......

Uh...."lot of damage"

Well, I would posit that even more damage was buying it 3 years ago and having nothing to show for it.....

Also, a 100% run in less than a year ain't too shabby

BWTFDIK

Just sayin'

Who knows....maybe we'll see $15 again....

big.chart?symb=msft&compidx=aaaaa:0&ma=0&maval=9&uf=0&lf=1&lf2=0&lf3=0&type=2&size=2&state=8&sid=3140&style=320&time=10&freq=2&nosettings=1&rand=1790&mocktick=1&rand=4355

kwave,

nice chart--amazing that it is an ABC down move with the 200x900 smack in the middle

Something like that is my wag at this point, I think we're going to slice through the 900 on the first pass. If we get a similar move on the QQQQ, I guess we'd get to about 38.5.... (completion of ABC)

post-1726-1264808772_thumb.png

Of course, I know nothing :lol: :lol: :lol:

More on the copyright infringement case.

http://www.news8.net/news/stories/0110/700436.html

It seems that the recording industry had previously offered to settle with her for $3-5,000. She refused it, and instead has had a team of lawyers involved in 2 trials, now a third one is scheduled. Anyone who has ever dealt with a lawsuit knows that you can't begin to hire a lawyer for a trial for $3-5,000, and one that is as complex as this one would be far, far more.

So it certainly does not ring true when the attorneys say she won't settle the case for 25K now because she doesn't have money. What does seem to be true is their statement that she won't settle for ANY amount of money.

What I want to know is: who is paying the hundreds of thousands of dollars that these legal fees are costing? Something stinks here. I want to know whose vested interests have made it worthwhile to drag this through the courts again and again.

And of course, which means we have to keep reading about this crap. :wacko:

Well, after surveying the damage, my fartfolio managed pretty darn well....at least thus far.....through this spanking machine

2662263.jpg

The most damage was done to stuff that has had non-stop upside moves since last March, or in the prior few months:

To wit --

big.chart?symb=fcx&compidx=aaaaa:0&ma=0&maval=9&uf=0&lf=1&lf2=0&lf3=0&type=2&size=2&state=8&sid=14920&style=320&time=8&freq=1&nosettings=1&rand=2968&mocktick=1&rand=423

big.chart?symb=kol&compidx=aaaaa:0&ma=0&maval=9&uf=0&lf=1&lf2=0&lf3=0&type=2&size=2&state=8&sid=3047460&style=320&time=8&freq=1&nosettings=1&rand=693&mocktick=1&rand=5138

Even junk debt is taking a breather...albeit, a small one....at least thus far

big.chart?symb=jnk&compidx=aaaaa:0&ma=0&maval=9&uf=0&lf=1&lf2=0&lf3=0&type=2&size=2&state=8&sid=3000124&style=320&time=8&freq=1&nosettings=1&rand=4539&mocktick=1&rand=5991

My spec / garbagio holdings are dong just fine, thank you

However, even I concede that if this downside "drama fo yo moma" gains momentum, things could get ugly fast....but revists to things like S&PeePee 666.......puleaze <_<

Well, after surveying the damage, my fartfolio managed pretty darn well....at least thus far.....through this spanking machine

2662263.jpg

The most damage was done to stuff that has had non-stop upside moves since last March, or in the prior few months:

To wit --

big.chart?symb=fcx&compidx=aaaaa:0&ma=0&maval=9&uf=0&lf=1&lf2=0&lf3=0&type=2&size=2&state=8&sid=14920&style=320&time=8&freq=1&nosettings=1&rand=2968&mocktick=1&rand=423

big.chart?symb=kol&compidx=aaaaa:0&ma=0&maval=9&uf=0&lf=1&lf2=0&lf3=0&type=2&size=2&state=8&sid=3047460&style=320&time=8&freq=1&nosettings=1&rand=693&mocktick=1&rand=5138

Even junk debt is taking a breather...albeit, a small one....at least thus far

big.chart?symb=jnk&compidx=aaaaa:0&ma=0&maval=9&uf=0&lf=1&lf2=0&lf3=0&type=2&size=2&state=8&sid=3000124&style=320&time=8&freq=1&nosettings=1&rand=4539&mocktick=1&rand=5991

My spec / garbagio holdings are dong just fine, thank you

However, even I concede that if this downside "drama fo yo moma" gains momentum, things could get ugly fast....but revists to things like S&PeePee 666.......puleaze <_<

I have no clue about the maximum downside,but looking at the charts I could make an argument for anywhere from 875-925.....

Eventually

Latest Story

Mad Scientest Free to Wreak Havoc – Professional Edition

January 29, 2010 By Lee Adler Now that the mad scientist has been reconfirmed for another 4 year term as the emperor of the financial system, we can expect more instability as he continues his wild experiments in monetary policy. Unexpected, unintended consequences are likely to rear their ugly heads at any time. It’s our job to be on the alert for those consequences, hopefully before they occur, or at least early in the game. The risks are now so great that the best strategy is probably not to play at all. The Fed and its central banker friends around the world, along with the US Government have laid the groundwork for the perfect financial storm over the next 3 to 4 months. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

Yep still has a bullish, ride the trendicator look to the 10 yr weekly...

2 year futs went out at a new all time closing high......

As long as Treasuries can rally or hold their own when other assets, financial and real fall, then nothing has changed. I hope we have 5 or 10 more years. In which case maybe all this will pass and we can live happily ever after.

The thing is there is broad support for wrecking the Treasury so as to bring back that old fashioned American self reliance that makes for a great society when the people who have achieved nothing, as Luskin says, will be forced to suffer for their sins. Unlike Wall Streeters, and Luskin himself, who identified an opportunity to put himself into the world of Reagan camp followers so he could get on TeeVee and sell bad investment advice to the losers he now decries. A sort of low rent Larry Kudlow.

I have no clue about the maximum downside,but looking at the charts I could make an argument for anywhere from 875-925.....

Eventually

the S&P could go see a modest correction down to 400 this year

the Gov't has pulled their bids from the S&P futures

they're simply not there

unless and until they come back, there is NO SUPPORT

NONE

common stocks are crap right now

wealth vaporizers

git out

(long-term I'm bullish)

post-2457-1264814148_thumb.png

Californica controller: State will run out of cash before April

SADSACRAMENTO — State CONtroller John Chiang-Chiang issued a stern warning Friday about Californica's cash reamserves, telling legislative leaders <_< and Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger they must act on nearly $9 billion in budget cuts the governor is seeking by March — or the state will run out of cash to pay its bills.

SHUT IT DOWN!

SHUT IT ALL DOWN!

RIGHT NOW!

THE "STATE" HAS NOTHING WE NEED.

FIRE 'EM ALL, SELL OFF ALL THE BUILDINGS AND EQUIPMENT AND LAND, AND DISTRIBUTE ALL THE PROCEEDS, IN CASH, TO THE TAXPAYERS.

THEN CANCEL ALL PENSION AND BENEFIT PAYMENTS GOING FORWARD, CLAWBACK ALL PENSION PAYMENTS FOR THE LAST TEN YEARS, AND SEND ALL STATE WORKERS TO ONE-YEAR OF ASS-POUNDING PRISON AS MEET RECOMPENSE FOR ROBBING THEIR HARDWORKING PRIVATE SECTOR NEIGHBORS ALL THESE YEARS.

Californica controller: State will run out of cash before April

SADSACRAMENTO — State CONtroller John Chiang-Chiang issued a stern warning Friday about Californica's cash reamserves, telling legislative leaders <_< and Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger they must act on nearly $9 billion in budget cuts the governor is seeking by March — or the state will run out of cash to pay its bills.

SHUT IT DOWN!

SHUT IT ALL DOWN!

RIGHT NOW!

THE "STATE" HAS NOTHING WE NEED.

FIRE 'EM ALL, SELL OFF ALL THE BUILDINGS AND EQUIPMENT AND LAND, AND DISTRIBUTE ALL THE PROCEEDS, IN CASH, TO THE TAXPAYERS.

THEN CANCEL ALL PENSION AND BENEFIT PAYMENTS GOING FORWARD, CLAWBACK ALL PENSION PAYMENTS FOR THE LAST TEN YEARS, AND SEND ALL STATE WORKERS TO ONE-YEAR OF ASS-POUNDING PRISON AS MEET RECOMPENSE FOR ROBBING THEIR HARDWORKING PRIVATE SECTOR NEIGHBORS ALL THESE YEARS.

Better yet, anex it (if that's the right word) and just give it to Mexico.....let them deal with it

Archived