The Interconnected Web Of All Life

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That this is the greatest distribution in history, as measured by the insider buy/sell ratio, is fact. ?That it is a pyramid scheme built on the 401K/IRA fraud is also fact. ?Corporate insiders and Wall Street are at the base. ?All pyramids eventually collapse. All those not at the base will be bagholders.

Biggest insider selling to buying ratio in some time. 59 times.

http://www.elliottwave.com/features/defaul...c=mw&a=794&t=pm

Guest bullseatshitndie
What was the last swing low in the 10 year? I think it was around 109 and small change on the futures and 4.60 in yld?

108 on 10yr futures and 4.66

It's early in the session, but there already appears to be something wrong.

The indices ought to be up 1% or more on this sixth day of SUPER BLOWOUT news. Instead they're up a tenth of that.

The dosage of stimulants required to keep the market awake has risen to a life-threatening level. What then?

Wish me luck...............

Off to take the NV State Ethics Exam.............this is the first step............to be admitted to their Bar.......................

No matter how many tests I've taken................I never feel confident.........................

Bird, i dunno what the NV State Ethics Exam exactly is, but i know what an exam is and becasue of that i wish you all the best! :)

Archived