Ignoring Stop Signs

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was out tonight and was listening to the end of Cramer before Timmy's love fest....he spent a good ten minutes saying UNG was useless toilet paper and was a screaming sell....then he pumped Devon as a better buy which of course was in his "churitable" trust.....

As for Timmy's show...it was complete with a dramatic intro with the guy with the scary deep voice talking over the doom music ..."from the depth's hell ....just 12 short months ago....America and the Globe was on the verge of economic collapse far worse than the Great Depression (scary music gets pumped up).......but one man..one special man saved the world...."

I could swear I was watching something that was put together and choreographed.....2 years ago. It was the most bizarre thing I heard and all I could think was how stupid it sounded......Then the audience ...clapping like a herd of seals on the rocks on Timmy's every word...was filled with hedge hog managers and investment bankers...

All i could think of was only in America can a liver lipped mad man get knighted for using us as lab rats for his grandpa Munster like economic experiments and the new guy and his side kick get ticker tape parades for following through and blowing the thing to smithereens....

my son was looking at this today....and I clicked on the link below which was at the bottom of the page.....the sponsor of the site... I just can't get away from it...:lol:

http://www.gpo.gov/maintenance/maintenance.htm

"I wouldn't give a penny to a banker, to benefit a banker," Geithner said at a town hall meeting hosted by CNBC at the Newseum in Washington.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/geithner-...vent-2009-09-10

But he'd give em 700 billion levered 40 to 1 implicitly guaranteed by our tax dollars....I actually think the two guys we have in there now are more evil then Greenie...

And WTF is a CNBS "Newseum" ????

Fucutures so fur indicatin' that crap common goin' down the craphole...[since Shorty isn't here :lol: ]

yup, night session spoozer still sportin' big red

crashin' a pernt and a querter so far

gov't looks powerless to stop it

probably too many common diluted sucker crapcommon common crapshares crammed into the suckerflusher at the close turday so there gonna be a lotta common crap crapped outta the commoncrapper when they flush the crapsuckers on the open turdmorrow

Archived