Riverboat Capsized

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anal cyst they are predominately puts and if you flip thru the statistics daily on the cboe as i do-you get a feel- the leap puts have risen dramatically in the last week as have spoo and ndx puts across the board. An anal cyst whose service i pay for says they are aggressively short in the spoos from 996- 998 in the spoo cash. Every day after 4 pm e.s.t. go to cboe.com and click on statistics and view the dailies across the board including leaps. Trade Safe!

OT: For those interested in the vote scam issue:

Bev Harris says "What was on that Diebold ftp site? I'm told that the identified files are the equivalent of the Pentagon Papers, perhaps worse."

http://www.democraticunderground.com/cgi-b...rum=DCForumID70

on edit add previous info from Bev Harris:

Who is Shawn Southworth?

Who is R. Doug Lewis?

Banks hold 90% of the world's gold

That's pure disinformation at best,and most likely, pure BS.

Banks are short gold.They fractionally reserve it.Why do you

think they sell certificates?

Because,folks don't arrive enmASSe to redeem their paper for gold at the same time.Plus,being bankers,they are in

the inner sanctum,where nefarious deeds and plots are

germinated and then covered with a thick layer of manure.

The plan was ,short gold with gleeful abandon,because it's

an official policy plank.

Walk it soon,wankers,been waiting a while.

SA miners under pressure due to a strengthening Rand.

Maxxi:

I don't know if anybody answered your question on hmy - I don't have the answer myself, although it was my understanding that all of them were at risk of potential nationalization.

Although I think the biggest issue is that profits are jeopardized by US$ denominated revenues vs. local costs in rands, the very high incidence of HIV/Aids among the miners and general levels of incompetence and corruption in the broader SA economy make me incredibly wary as well.

You may find some useful information on this website:

http://www.mineweb.com/

There again, you may know of it already.

MWH

Col Dashley:

What did you expect??

Futures are always jammed the day after a G7 meeting, a BIS meeting, where Global Matrix Agents have assured speculators that downside risk has been eliminated.

Besides, a bounce this week will be healthy. Since volume will be non-existent, it would be a bearish setup setting into the turn date.

If we were to go down this week, then the Bradley Turn would be a LOW not a HIGH.

You don't suppose all those Californian's will return to Oklahoma a la The Grapes of Wrath in reverse, now, do you?

They don't particularly care FUR 'em up heeerrrr in Warshingtunn.

When they return will they be called The California Raisins?

b4 and Mark --

Thanks. For a second there I thought they may have caught OBL, dropped a bomb on Saddam and killed Kenny. Here its just a little thing like CB's buying up financial assets and brinkerites jumping in early. :P

Hell, I'm leaving California, and don't plan to return to original turff - Calgary, becoming the energy center of North America - gets too damn cold. They need the energy to keep warm. Only two months of guaranteed no frost weather and occasional -40 degrees. Fine if you are into winter sports.

Bellingham, WA is also very near the border - I'm Canadian with a green card. Can go either way, easily, if necessary.

I was travelling and am just catching up on my reading. Perhaps Alan Newman's most recent public commentary has already been seen by the Stoolies. In any case here it is-

"Was June 18th an Emotional Climax?"

..........The recent phase has been extended far beyond anything we have seen before and confirms the grossly overt optimism seen elsewhere.....In the current phase, it appears that so many climbed aboard so quickly that the potential pool of buyers has been greatly reduced......(This) ninth sell signal comes after three solid weeks of extreme optimism........

Archived