Thank God It's Friday- Seriously

Doc-is there a link to that video.

I went on the site and couldn't find it.

I want to email it to a few people. Thanks!

If you pick the email link in the video it opens up your email with this:

What doesn’t the Fed want you to know?

July 24: The Federal Reserve is handing out millions of dollars to right the U.S. economy, but is it keeping something from the American people? MSNBC’s Dylan Ratigan, Rolling Stone’s Toure and former New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer discuss.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/32124060#32124060

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

scary. i got phone call message from bryan

he asked me to take him off my email list

i dont know how he got on there

he must have sent me an email and i spammed him back

no likey

i guess hes not interested in auditing the fed and doesnt know how to use spam blocker

how the heck did he get my phone number

That's just another work of fiction from that website. Really disgraceful. They either do it deliberately, or they don't bother to check when someone hands them slop or spoof.

ZH is doing something unique and it's probably good but it isn't pretty. They are rabble rousing. They are throwing a lot of stool against the wall and some if it is sticking and it's pissing off people we don't like. For the most part anyway. If the stool is badly aimed and off the mark in the bigger scheme of things it's bringing attention to places that usually don't get it. Getting into a public fight with Crapvision probably generates more heat than light but still it's heat and light and they are responding to it and don't like it and that's a good thing. A few thousand more people a week are now calling Crapvision crap out loud. It might end up being primarily self serving for ZH but for the time I'll give them the benfit of the doubt.

There is more disgrace in 5 minutes of Cramer than any weeks worth of ZH. War isn't pretty.

I'm definitely in favor of rabble rousing. Been known to do it myself from time to time. Hyperbole is one thing. Inaccurate slop however is something else. The means do not justify the ends in my book. It may get you attention, but it's the wrong kind of attention. If you do not fight lies with truth, but instead you try to fight them with other lies, everybody loses. Here on our boards we have only winners.

scary. i got phone call message from bryan

he asked me to take him off my email list

i dont know how he got on there

he must have sent me an email and i spammed him back

no likey

i guess hes not interested in auditing the fed and doesnt know how to use spam blocker

how the heck did he get my phone number

:blink:

Are you speaking in tongues or something?

you dont think its wierd that he called me at home to stop anti fed spam when he could use a blocker?

how did he get my number?

maybe denninger set him off :D

You may have missed it, but I asked you a few months back if you were Karl Denninger.

Are you?

ZH is doing something unique and it's probably good but it isn't pretty. They are rabble rousing. They are throwing a lot of stool against the wall and some if it is sticking and it's pissing off people we don't like. For the most part anyway. If the stool is badly aimed and off the mark in the bigger scheme of things it's bringing attention to places that usually don't get it. Getting into a public fight with Crapvision probably generates more heat than light but still it's heat and light and they are responding to it and don't like it and that's a good thing. A few thousand more people a week are now calling Crapvision crap out loud. It might end up being primarily self serving for ZH but for the time I'll give them the benfit of the doubt.

There is more disgrace in 5 minutes of Cramer than any weeks worth of ZH. War isn't pretty.

Yeah, I'm not sorry they've brought some attention to HFT, for instance.

you dont think its wierd that he called me at home to stop anti fed spam when he could use a blocker?

how did he get my number?

maybe denninger set him off :D

I still have no clue what you are talking about. Who called you about what? Who is Bryan? What emails?

We're not mind readers.

I still have no clue what you are talking about. Who called you about what? Who is Bryan? What emails?

We're not mind readers.

:huh:

Maybe he means that guy Brian from years ago who was party to the Rapture? I think the handle was "B4"?

If so, and you are in touch with the Great Beyond, could you tell my grandmother I love her?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We're not mind readers.

this evening a guy calling himself bryan left a message on my recorder to please stop sending him e-mails. this call occured within minutes of sending him this: http://www.screencast.com/users/erikdbruck...50-4bbbd9ec1762

needless to say i didnt pick up

i dont know the man but evidently he's been on my list for a while receiving many such "updates" :rolleyes:

this evening a guy calling himself bryan left a message on my recorder to please stop sending him e-mails. this call occured within minutes of sending him this: http://www.screencast.com/users/erikdbruck...50-4bbbd9ec1762

needless to say i didnt pick up

i dont know the man but evidently he's been on my list for a while receiving many such updates :rolleyes:

Mein gott ein himmel.

Archived