Something Basic And Worthy Of Repetiton

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QQQ afterhours on friday I spotted a 1,600,000 share trade at 25.95 when the normal prints were going off at 26.50 or so. Trade occured at 4:17 PM. just 2 minutes after the normal 4:15 PM close for the major ETFs. Does anyone know what this means/indicates? Was it simply MM/brokerages squaring off or what? Am most curious.

Rockhead

THat happens frequently with individual stocks also, it's usually a computer glitch or late trade report from the morning getting squared up...

A non issue anyhow... its clear what the trend is for this week I think... 25.95 is going to look expensive by weeks end...

200 years, eh? Oh, well, at least we know what is likely to end the next big bull market. :)

Nice recovery in gold. Could it, might it?... Nahh, I don't think so - not this time - but one could dream, eh? ;)

Frim todays WSJ ; What the bulls want for xmas: "What investors would like from the next Treasury secretary is a guy who makes the stock market go up -- and not just when he steps down. Paul O'Neill tried that, but stocks hardly responded because, of course, the gyrations of the market are out of one pol's control.

"

Archived