• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mark: You might be right on the mortgage stocks.

At least as a short term trade.

But if I was going Long - it would be with the tightest

stops ever.

BEARX seems to have major bets on

MBI,MTG,RDN, FNM,MTG. Not that that should be a surprise.

And for what it's worth I think Doug Noland's

parallel financial system is heading for the toilet.

I think it will take a Herculean effort

to get this market back into a bullish frame of mind.

Only the $BPINDU (Dow 30) is starting to approach Oct low levels.

http://stockcharts.com/candleglance?$...6;BPFINA|D

Prtzl, absolutely I have. Brian was right about take the money and run since you were trading time-limited options (I don't so my philosophy is slightly different in some aspects - time is on my side and I leverage it by shorting dung that sinks lower and lower regardless of market direction - its a fundamental inevitability)

Those rules I posted above are also posted right on my monitor (that now has a crack in it from Mark's opening wench pic, txs Mark :wink2: )

Sometimes I feel like I have to post those rules on a little yellow sticky on my forehead. Afterall we're human and tend to forget them in the heat of the moment.

Hey Guys,

Been busy this week obtaining mortgage money for more dead beat clients on overpriced condo's. It does not seem like I have missed much from last Friday!

Having said that I just about chocked when I checked these guys out: http://www.thestockmarketmonitor.com/buy_s...ell_signals.htm

they have an excellent track record and I'm VERY curious as to what they see that the team of Simple Guy, End, Piles, Brian 4, and Windy don't.

I'm asking because, as you all know, I DON"T KNOW SHIT.

GTN,

If you noticed, and i'm sure you did, their last intermediate trad was 5 weeks long and they are long term short. I give this rally a few days. But, i as well, don't know anything.

As you can see, i have takin' my meds.

PRTZ- a little trick I use- I think everybody knows I pay myself a monthly salary-hell or high water I pay myself-not peanuts either -it comes out-plus i overcharge my account by $100.- @ trade-last year that overcharge allowed me to take out 25K at yr end-nice stuff for the wife and a new Murano for me! Trade safe!

Archived