B4 The Bell, Tuezelday April 20

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess I'm pretty sure that one of the most corrupt and sleezy administrations in our history is going to do everything possible to make sure that things stay pretty much OK.....

at least till after the election

See GTN, that is the point. Even I could not believe in a fall down. Yet we may be here none theless. If everyone believed in the Devil, he couldn't get around as much as he does. right?

And what about the 84% drop in the nazzie?

I posted this three weeks ago. It is still valid.

If a bearish wave started this week than this might be the outcome.

How's this? (if the trend has changed to down)

Down to 1096 for wave one (we hit 1087)

up to 1137 for wave two (we hit 1050ish) (I seem to be off by 1%)

Down to 1029 for wave three

up to 1054 for wave four

Down to 987 for wave five.

Time frame 2-4 months.

I welcome comments. Positive or negative.

GTN- The post above by your old friend the END is true-we may well CRASH in fact I expect it! Don"t stay too long at the party. ;) now i know your watchword is "not yet" but GTN the time is nigh and the bell is tolling!

Brian- I know that we are not supposed to allow our friends to trade drunk (ie. aka Buy and hold !) but let's allow GTN to post his thoughts without pushing him away. They didn't come across as that bullish to me.

Worst thing we can get is a series of "yes men".

I read Capitalstool for it's breadth of opinion.- Some posts fundamentaly changed my outlook and I hope to read more. Let's just hear him out, we have nothing to fear !

End, I'm not saying it's impossible. I'm just saying that it's highly unlikely things can't be "managed" for a few months.

The problem they face is that they started the rally waaaay to early. Can they continue to do so. Sure. No doubt.

Captain,

You da man. Let freedom of speach rain on me. I like GTN anyway. :)

Log- I am NOT pushing GTN-ok he can speak for himself I just remember and know his past posts as does the END and others-you ARE either WHAT you BELIEVE or you AREN't IF YOU HAVE HAD A CONVERSION ON THE ROAD TO DAMASCUS-admit it. What I do know is that anyone on this thread who isn't deaf, dumb or blind has made MONEY which is what the game is about.

Archived