Independence Day

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maria was out reassuring us that although the market is down its only fractional losses. I was really getting worried until her soothing voice calmed me down. Just keep buying folks.

Now Elaine Chow is saying high unemployment is a good sign for economic recovery. I guess companies profits will go up if they don't hire those pesky, costly employees.

Oh boy...

Just a good thing they had Krudlow, now being aided by an official member of the administration (Chao), to explain why the employment data was good. More people (.2%) declared themselves "in the job market", which of course is to be taken as a sign of increasing confidence in the economy. No chance it's because they need the money to make the minimum payments on their debt. Nope, nothing but good news.

Rich is feeling badly this morning and not from all the beers at the NYCASS meeting last night. I gave a strong opinion late yesterday that the market was likely to continue higher over the next several days. Right now it looks like that is not going to happen. I apologize to anyone who was mislet by my opinion. :cry:

Rich don?t worry it all most fooled me and I am a fool. :( :(

Now Elaine Chow is saying high unemployment is a good sign for economic recovery

i have no words anymore. When there is need for a few new torture methods for the prisons in texas they should just force the prisoners to view crapvision 24 hours a day.

Maria was out reassuring us that although the market is down its only fractional losses. I was really getting worried until her soothing voice calmed me down. Just keep buying folks.

Now Elaine Chow is saying high unemployment is a good sign for economic recovery. I guess companies profits will go up if they don't hire those pesky, costly employees.

Oh boy...

She's only echoing what another know-it-all said a couple evenings ago on the recovery channel. Eugene Flood I believe was the guy talking about how one needs to see an increase in the unemployment rate to divine that this recovery is indeed for real...

Just a good thing they had Krudlow, now being aided by an official member of the administration (Chao), to explain why the employment data was good. More people (.2%) declared themselves "in the job market", which of course is to be taken as a sign of increasing confidence in the economy. No chance it's because they need the money to make the minimum payments on their debt. Nope, nothing but good news.

Great example of the B.S. numbers. Those folks had no job before and no job after yet they were switched form one column to another. AND now that they have declared themselves "looking" for work the gummitup thinks it's a good sign.

Stoolies though are not fooled by the numbers.

Trade safe

Rich

Archived