Independence Day

Dollar Crushed.

Gold bonering up again.

Look for the high TRIN close today. That will be a Buddhadropping Forensic Buy Signal.

Hapless shorts will be loading the put wagon ahead of OpEx Week, only to be led to the slaughterhouse.

I will be covering the last of my shorts today on weakness.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To quote HyperTiger........"In the end everything else will be blamed.................except fractional reserve banking".............

So True...........So Real............So Near..............So Soon.................

It's those raskly evil-doers. :P

what concerns me a bit:

the idealtypicall target in DAX was not hit so far, it is the 3441/77 region, so far high was 3324, given euro strengh it seems that US markets could make new highs the day DAX hits target level.

sure we can go up in opex week, no doubt.

Rich is feeling badly this morning and not from all the beers at the NYCASS meeting last night. I gave a strong opinion late yesterday that the market was likely to continue higher over the next several days. Right now it looks like that is not going to happen. I apologize to anyone who was mislet by my opinion. :cry:

Probably not the best place to post this, but what the hey, things look like they're going our way (for now at least)...

Many tanks to Mousey for organizing yesterday's soiree. It was indeed a very pleasant evening with the good Doc holding forth over a glass of claret, while 'chine was reminiscing with bearbones about the good old days of the last couple of years. PileDriver was (well, I'll leave the metaphor about his moniker out for now - given that this is a family channel) pounding the table, blackbelt style, about surfing the wave (wait a sec, I'm mixing machine's words in here!) and not worrying about what the market should do.

I was pleasantly surprised to find out that supercolonblow had shown up all the way from Columbus, OH - what a guy! And PDoody had trolled up I-95 from somewhere in MD (sorry PDoody - didn't catch all the details as the beers were getting to me).

The bar area was bookended by 2faas and bearbones and doc worked the middle. Rich was there, as was anotherone. I know I've missed a couple of guys other than BeerMarket.

I had to bug out early - surely the others will drag their butts in and relate what happened once things really started getting going...

Photos? Well I saw at least a couple of cameras, so they should be up presently.

It certainly was a pleasure to meet you all, wish I didn't have to leave early, it was just starting to get fun. Great group of folks, proud to be a stoolie. :D :D :D

Nice job Mousey.

Rich is feeling badly this morning and not from all the beers at the NYCASS meeting last night. I gave a strong opinion late yesterday that the market was likely to continue higher over the next several days. Right now it looks like that is not going to happen. I apologize to anyone who was mislet by my opinion. :cry:

No apologies necessary, we are all adults...Hope the hang over isn't to debilitating.

It's early yet. <_<

Interesting topic to vote on today- when the unemployment report came out much worse than expected, what would you expect the viewer poll to be?

You guessed it- What's your favorite hotdog topping? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

my oh my, but what should one expect? It's the Disneychannel for Disneyland.

I think that's central time.

yes, 12:15 central for globex closing - unless of course they have another one of those "switch failures", then it could be earlier. :lol:

It was great to meet some stoolies last night, only wish I could have stayed longer (but although it was a fine looking group, I'm afraid Emily Curtis had a bit of an edge here). :lol: It was a great show for the record.

Thanks to Mousey for putting it together!

Pay no attention to the jobs report.

Its a trap, as usual.

Buy all dips until we break down out of the channel.

Stock Trading will be the U.S. Economy's salvation. ?Note how NITE trading reported an explosion in trading activity. ?Stock is gapping up to new highs.

Jobs will not be necessary.

All you will need is a ticker tape and a computer to daytrade for a living.

What else do you expect in the Pro-Forma Economy?

Promise Ticket Trading will replace most of the lost jobs. ?We will continue to survive as the nation of financial speculation and consumption, while the "rest of the world" produces goods for our fancy.

Remember what I said yesterday I don?t like it and I was dumping all my longs and going short because down phase is not over and today we have a confirmation.

post-1-1056749685.gif

Click Here Now

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was an honor and a pleasure to meet with my fellow stoolies last night in New York.  

Same here. Bearbones is a serious bond man and, like all true-blue bond guys, a congenital bear. I was both entertained and enlightened.

Thanks to MouseyDung for his excellent arrangements.

Archived