B4 The Bell Moonday October 25

:D Welcome to another week of trading, humor, insights, served with some political barbs and what-not at B4 the Bell! :D B4 has as its central theme short-term trading, lead by the astute technician Brain4. But it is also about any technical and economic issues that members think affects that - in a cordial atmosphere of a 24/7 international family lounge.

Mother Earth did some shaking in Japan over the weekend, which also seemed the site of where a US$ earthquake started. "Mr. Yen" said that we can say "sayonora" to a US dollar/yen rate over 100 soon.

Fasten your seat belts, we could be in for a wild and bumpy ride downhill in the stock market the next two weeks.

globex.png

nasdaq.png

Rules: Doc says - "... discussion of politics and world affairs on this thread is permitted, but 911 conspiracy discussions are off limits. I just want to add that as a general rule, I do not want to see the use of innuendo on this board. It is too easily misused, misread, and misconstrued. In any discussion, on any subject, state your theory, and the facts and logic in support of it."

Good trading! ;)

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buck hit 6-7 and 10-13 week cmaps this morning, and got within .25 of the 6 month cmap. The 10-12 month cmap is lower. I will be posting an update of Uncle Buck and the Long Bong Hit, including the overnight action a little later this morning. Stay tuned.

Attacking The Highs

New Upleg To Begin, Now or Later?

Your Golden Stool, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is loaded. Even if you are not a goldbug, you should check out the Golden Stool. It's in your Anals daily. Take a subscribatory and download the Golden Stool RIGHT NOW!

30 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $16.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

Its all about the DOLLAR

LOB

Low of night

Last 85.02

Shocked

HELP! I'VE FALLEN ON THE FLOOR AND CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gold -- THE ANTI-DOLLAH -- +$4.60

Gold Liberation Day is approaching, friends. Above $433, it's only a few days' journey to $500.

The Cult said it best:

FULL TILT

I'm in love with that shit

Baby, that's rock 'n roll ...

Its all about the DOLLAR

LOB

Low of night

Last 85.02

Shocked

HELP! I'VE FALLEN ON THE FLOOR AND CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gold -- THE ANTI-DOLLAH -- +$4.60

Gold Liberation Day is approaching, friends. Above $433, it's only a few days' journey to $500.

The Cult said it best:

FULL TILT

I'm in love with that shit

Baby, that's rock 'n roll ...

pinball wizzards selling dallah's? say it ain't so john snow.

chek's in the mail mh.

chek's in the mail mh.

It gets worse, jrmfl.

Crapvision said this morning (quoting a Barron's survey, I think) that over half of 'professional' [wink] money mismanagers are bullish.

They expect Dow 10,724 by December 2004 ... over 11,000 by June 2005 ...

I say COOL ... you need upticks to short into! :lol: ;)

chek's in the mail mh.

It gets worse, jrmfl.

Crapvision said this morning (quoting a Barron's survey, I think) that over half of 'professional' [wink] money mismanagers are bullish.

They expect Dow 10,724 by December 2004 ... over 11,000 by June 2005 ...

I say COOL ... you need upticks to short into! :lol: ;)

best to develop early warning radar antenna array now.

a buzzard just flew by, a few vultures too.

dow 12K, dollar to 50, who knows.

whee, enjoy the ride it's losing linearity at some point, if you decide where to point, let me see the red dot in advance please.

zombie bond... stunning, completely stunning... 3.90s

saw 430 tick by on kitco streamer just now... i wonder if the strong dollar policy origins at 80 hold.

lots of FX cash out there, all dallahs. selection process finding a few stones in the cogswell cogs.

ugh.

zombie bond... stunning, completely stunning... 3.90s

Low yield for the past 12 months was 3.65%.

If the Dow slides a thousand points, it probably will go there.

Amazing that the zombie T-note can rise in price, as the dollahs it's denominated in get smaller.

Problem is, you raise the Fed funds to 2.00% or 2.25%, while compressing the zombie T-note to 3.65%, and you got no carry trade.

Goodbye Fannie, goodbye JPM, goodbye Shittybank ... :o

Archived