B4 The Bell Tuezelday September 7

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dec.'04 SILVER, COMEX

-0.240 :o

In my mind there is still unfinished business at 5.30-5.35 which I thought we might get taken care of last time it touched 5.5 but it never got quite to where I thought it should have to clear the decks.

Of course it could be starting to signal the huge rip in the inflation bubble. :lol:

Good Morning Crew- The Pig flies on its own at the open, i expect a top to be made today so a gap and crap is not out of the question. Is the Idiot Prince a one trick Pony-Yup! the NY Times Quotation of the Day-..." It will be all 9/11 all the time."...Bob Stevenson spokesman for Senator Bill Frist, on the agenda for Congress. YoBobby you ain't the only Deflationist but your comments were trenchant. For those of you who have buried me in E-Mail with your concerns, I luv you all but it is Doc's site. Lets keep this together there is still lots of room to speak ones mind on a vast array of topics! ;)

Good Morning Crew- The Pig flies on its own at the open, i expect a top to be made today so a gap and crap is not out of the question. Is the Idiot Prince a one trick Pony-Yup! the NY Times Quotation of the Day-..." It will be all 9/11 all the time."...Bob Stevenson spokesman for Senator Bill Frist, on the agenda for Congress. YoBobby you ain't the only Deflationist but your comments were trenchant. For those of you who have buried me in E-Mail with your concerns, I luv you all but it is Doc's site. Lets keep this together there is still lots of room to speak ones mind on a vast array of topics! ;)

trenchant - vigorous and articulate. Had me scared there B, thought I was going back to digging trenches for my comments. God bless Webster. :lol:

Was Kerry set up as a stooge - the fall guy?  Entirely possible.  His every action and refusal to ask the tough questions of Shrubco only reinforces that concept.  If the neocons retain control, God save us all.  Or maybe that's Fluffy save us all.  :P 

Joe Sobran, in an essay written almost four weeks ago after the Democratic convention, detects the smell of defeat in the Kerry campaign.

The Bullwinkle and Rocky ticket

My wife (like Yobob) is an ABBer (Anybody But Bush) who probably will vote (unenthusiastically) for Kerry. Yesterday, after riding the boundaries of the machinehead compound on the ATV, we went to dinner and I spelled out the awful truth: Bush will beat Kerry by 57%-43%, give or take a point or two.

In his first election, Bush lost the popular vote. The slight whiff of illegitimacy didn't inhibit him much. But give him a 14-point "landslide" mandate, and a triumphalist, chest-thumping Bush will be telling us, "The voters have endorsed EVERYTHING I DID and they want MORE OF THE SAME, starting TODAY."

The rest of our discussion was devoted to reviewing our options, which needn't be detailed here.

Thinking over the weekend that the broad mkt reminds me a lot of intc. Tons of sponsorship, both the sell side and the fund complex, grossly overowned and overloved, and always propped. In addition a maniaca lto the point of lying, bullish mgmt. Well , yes they held the pig up for a long time, but 70 to 20 is failure in my book. Same will happen with the broads, just not sure from where or when.

Guest libertas

On a technical note, there's something going on with Mozilla and Capitalstool this morning. Drives my system to 100% CPU, runs like a slug. Doesn't happen with IE (so far).

Archived