B4 The Bell Fry day 8/20/04

DrStool

Well no one seems to be around, so I will do the honors. By the way...

Breakout

Only The Beginning

Your Golden Stool, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is loaded. Even if you are not a goldbug, you should check out the Golden Stool. It's in your Anals daily. Take a subscribatory and download the Golden Stool RIGHT NOW!

30 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $16.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doc, what about the 4 week cycle for gold? Not topped out, but looking like it could have a prob with 412-414 resistance, no?

On my chart resistance is 410. The chart is based on the current futures quote. I wouldn't call the resistance a problem. It may be a congestion area, or it may blow right through. They market may not be so kind as to allow the train to stop so that late arrivals can board without chasing it down the tracks.

Feeling the need for some old time religion mixed with psycho paranoia and spin? Check out CBN for Pat Robertson's version of news from around the world combined with the Christian values of fear, hate and killing of all those who disagree. Chilling by any standard. Obviously with the current administration in his pocket, this right wing nutball is free to say anything.

Archived