A Cataclysm Coming This Way 12/18/03

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something else, off topic. I broke my own rules yesterday and lost a pile on ill-timed, forced shorts. My bad. I knew and know better. But I will not stop thinking that the markets are trading unnaturally, rigged and jammed by central banks and their criminal kneecappers. My losses if I lose, but these aren't free markets. They're anything but.

I know it's wrong and I have a very thick skull, probably a diminished IQ, but if there were ever a setup for a correction, this is it, and for that correction to turn into a crash once it grows Dover Sole, again, this is what I'd expect to see first. But I've demonstrated myself to be completely out to lunch this week, with only account management keeping me afloat.

A drop below SPX 1061 would switch things around quickly.

I've been waiting and waiting and waiting for the U.S. gold ETF, but it seems the Matrix is stalling it. PCRDX looks like a decent alternative to have some real asset exposure in a retirement account.

I have been searching globally for commodity oriented companies and came up with a long list of interesting companies at reasonable prices. Yet I continue to question whether gold, the king of commodities, is where the bulk of money should be longer-term. My decision was to own some of the Pimco fund, some miners, and a core position of commodity income producing shares of royalty trusts. The last remaining piece is the gold ETF that may or may not arrive here. If not, I'll buy it on the London exchange. In the meantime I am considering some silver bullion cerificates.

They already missed it- opex price is set at today's cash open print.

Maxpain cause maxpain only to those who follow it.

it would take tough guy dick cheney's nook attack to do that, 1030s.

perhaps several.

Archived