IDS World Markets Fri 17th October 08

Would it be a good idea to merge M2M into IDS and have a single daily thread?  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"On the short term, the Inverted NYSE Declining Volume is trending up. This means that the aggregate dollar volume of stocks being sold off is continuing to decrease. This opens up the possibility that the market is now trying to hold a bottom with enough investors having satisfied their selling urges. This creates the possibility for a short term upside bias in the market in the coming days or next week." Marty at http://www.stocktiming.com/Friday-DailyMarketUpdate.htm

And just what is Armageddon?  Nukes flying would be one scenario, but at least most everybody would die and not have to live through the aftermath.  :( 

701123[/snapback]

I thought that might "fire you up" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alright, enuff about shiney rocks already.....Doc's gonna send us all over to the Gold section of the stool.....

Now, back to shlocks!!!!

I will never understand why someone would pay a premium to some schlock dealer and want to hold the physical....but that's just me....the situation that comes too mind where having the physical would be a good is just so Armageddon that transporting the physical would be impossible and more than likely you would be relived of your bullion and you life by some gun totting Mad Max types.....just my opinion......guess I am slightly prejudiced though, as many I know would consider me a gun totting Mad Maxx type.... :lol:

701106[/snapback]

I guess you are going to have to be willing to defend your stash, what ever it may be. :lol:

OK- Any discussion about the benefits of holding gold, or not holding gold should be held in the Stool's Gold forum. There's a link in the left sidebar menu, and also the forum drop down list at the lower right corner of the page.

701131[/snapback]

Is that really fair to the gold stoolies? They use their forum to post charts and levels about gold, kind of like this thread.

Having a bunch of people come over from here to debate whether gold is stupid or not would be kind of a derail. There's always LOB top post in.

Just making an observation.

Archived