More Little Lies and Big Spin- Gains or Blips?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have been allowed some freedom to post....which is nice.....plus, things are kind of slow here as most the top dogs are still away until after Labor Day.....so I am working on "strategies" and helping the back office get some crap straightened out before the fireworks start post Labor Day

Are you allowed to say which direction you think the fireworks will be flying?

I'm going to keep writing about the economic data and the media as much as possible, with as little overlap as possible on the subscription material. I need to build a new readership base to help build the business. Advertising income has all but disappeared and I've been depending too much on the core group of loyal subscribers without attempting to expand the market to a broader base. Advertising is a waste of money. I appreciate any help you can give by posting links to the free articles anywhere you feel would be appropriate and emailing them to anyone you think might have or should have an interest.

Much ass, grassy ass to you.

And dungs a lot too.

In a way, I'm getting back to the core of what Dr. Stepan N. Stool and Capitalstool.com were all about way back in the beginning in 2000. But when I went to the subscriber model and built up the subscription content, there wasn't much time for the other stuff. Having cut back on following the intraday squiggles and noise has allowed me the time to return to the original Stock Proctology material. Looking up Wall Street's ass to see what's coming down.

It smells bad and it ain't pretty.

:lol:

Only now I'll do it under my own name as the more sanitized Wall Street Examiner.

I'm going to keep writing about the economic data and the media as much as possible, with as little overlap as possible on the subscription material. I need to build a new readership base to help build the business. Advertising income has all but disappeared and I've been depending too much on the core group of loyal subscribers without attempting to expand the market to a broader base. Advertising is a waste of money. I appreciate any help you can give by posting links to the free articles anywhere you feel would be appropriate and emailing them to anyone you think might have or should have an interest.

Much ass, grassy ass to you.

And dungs a lot too.

I bet Mish ([email protected]) would repost/comment on parts of yesterday's and today's articles. One is about the Fed's liquidity trap and the other is about the lying media/government, both of which are themes dear to his heart :)

Edit: Ben Jones at the Housing Bubble Blog and Tim at Seattle Bubble would likely be interested in the bogus NAR numbers.

Lost Money is doing this on purpose...Roubini and Schiff....so they went home long yesterday on Mid Day "Lost"....Eddie went short just for the hell of it...Pony Tail Two gets blown out....now they bring on two bears and all look "scared" except for Groucho...

So far 2 "spaces" 1 "gotta" and 3 "names" 6 "if you look at's"

Archived