Market Sneaks Out Side Door

You know I just watched the 60 minutes interview with that fruit loop Jackson that big wave referred to earlier. After retching a couple of times all i can say is we are in the mess we are in by tolerating the accumulation of wealth by creatures like that. A lot of us have put and are putting lives on the line to protect our countries. After watching that "WHY" comes to mind-Trade Safe! :cry:

Word..

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Where Did The Money Go?

So, where did the money go?

It's my belief that since the unprecedented increases in M3 continued to show diminishing returns in GDP growth, and while the Fed had the low interest rate gas pedal to the floor with a plunging M3 velocity, I can only surmise that the additional money supply found its way into the stock market fueling the current bear market rally. Lastly, notice the tail end reversal of M3. That's contraction of the money supply. With interest rates at 1%, M3 velocity grinding to a halt, and the pure liquidity injections failing to hold up M3, I believe we will see an outflow from the equity markets unless that trend can be stopped and M3 growth resumes. I don't believe they can stop it without completely debasing the dollar and risking its total collapse, therefore I believe that once the equity market outflow begins it could be quite severe.

x Dollars + x anti-dollars = absolutely nothing.

But if we expect the unexpected, it wouldn't be unexpected?

Unexpectation is divided into those that are expected unexpected and others that are unexpected unexpected; even though one may expect the unexpected, one must not forget to consider the unexpected unexpected in order to determine the final expectation of the unexpected.

You know I just watched the 60 minutes interview with that fruit loop Jackson that big wave referred to earlier. After retching a couple of times all i can say is we are in the mess we are in by tolerating the accumulation of wealth by creatures like that. A lot of us have put and are putting lives on the line to protect our countries. After watching that "WHY" comes to mind-Trade Safe! :cry:

THE WAY I FIGURE IT by 2005 EVERYBODY in the United States of America will either be incarcerated or confined to an mental asylum except those residents living within 10 miles of johnson city tenn--

beardrech

:ph34r: I'm Michael Jackson,i need extra revenue for carrying on my erotic adventures; and the reason for my mask is sos i can rob you--so stikemupmutha-- :ph34r:

The Lone Mad Cow theory:

In a startling revalation, the US Government has discovered that the "single" infected cow in Canada infected a "single" cow that was then sent to America.

The Canadian Cow acted alone.

the lone cow theory is nothing but apile of crap--a cover story designed divert attention away from the orgiastic activities it was engaging in with a coven of pox ridden swine--fancy pigs from the upper east side recent migrants into the naborhood along with abandondoned paraqueets with tertiary tabes and gold fish suffering from incurable fforms of dominican Gonnorhea--geese summering in some of the pestilential sex pits in the south devloped airborne spongioformed hardons and are carrying on with manic indifference the broadest sexual assault on every animal species including those hyenas of empty formalism ,Penguins whose greasy criscoed rear ends drove other ssspecies into a wild raping stampede--

Biologists all agree that there is nothing to worry about if your a proverbial carnivore--but if inclined to vegetarianism watch out-the immunological deficiencies will kill you within seconds if you get within one hundred yards of any species suffering from any venereal disease--

The only rescource left up here in pestilential washington is to import vials of saar so that at least we wouldn't have to suffer the ignominy of dying from animal diseases

The FDA says that nothing to worry about as the spinal column,brains and entrails which are the organic vectors of the disease were removed and distributed to 12 mom and pop meat rendering plants in a tri state area

Many residents up in arms claiming these were the best parts and were expecting to put them in theri birthday Pinatas--only now there is nothing to celebrate with except old bottles of rewormed tequila-

The shock and awe is terrible--Even Voltaire wpould weep :cry: :cry:

beardrech

What's that name/symbol of the Irish Zink miner? I can't find it...

Hugh Hendry: "I own a zinc mine in Ireland called Arcon International, a tiny company. Zinc is at a 70-year price low versus the real economy when you've got China growing and you've got every other metal higher. If we are wrong, Arcon is [already] priced as if it has no future. If we are right....Arcon's on two times earnings. I'm going to make 10 times our money."

Question: Now, where can I find a chart of zink going back as far as possible?

post-7-1072696016_thumb.jpg

MAD COW DISEASE

OF Course ..... BLAME CANADA

The spin doctors obviously take their que from watching SOUTH PARK

McDonald's, Wendy's, Tyson Foods all hit

If you have the stomach for a beef play this might be profitable on the long side.

Call options usually the best.

I once made some good money out of CSR which plunged on an asbestos scare - but rebounded nicely.

Purdy, don't get me started :lol: I'm always busting the attendant's chops about enforcing the 15 item limit.When they ignore me, I complain ALOUD about the lack of civility and common courtesy in society..always good for a few dirty looks, and some yucks on my part  :P

I'm like you BW.

But be careful. Two incidents recently of the line perps friends and family waiting for the complainer in the parking lot.

Here's One

Maxxi:

You can see where Hendry got into that one!

Volume sort of gives it away!

Thanx!

I just had a look at the spread on that stock and like most penny stocks in the UK it's outrageous.

Bid 3.00 Ask 3.25 That's almost a 10% spread.

Archived