IDS World Markets Fri 7th January 05

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just take pills? :P

big.chart?symb=sgp&compidx=aaaaa:0&ma=6&maval=13,50,200&uf=0&lf=4&lf2=32&lf3=268435456&type=4&size=1&state=11&sid=4298&style=350&time=6&freq=1&comp=NO_SYMBOL_CHOSEN&nosettings=1&rand=3951&mocktick=1&.gif

I agree ..next stop for the jello train is pharma...lots of bullish set-ups. That is if the broads don't just completely roll-over and die. :P

Canada's potential move to restrict across border internet sales is BushCo's payback to Big Pharm. There was probably carcinogenic cigar smoke in the backroom where this deal was cut.

Looking at Lilly...

post-387-1105130473_thumb.gif

Stoolicator neutral to boolish.

Let's see, take the derivative of the number of posts divided by the number of different posters per hour, multiply by the number of times Bearman posts, plus pi times the square root of Soup's total posts, minus 1 if no one mentions real estate or gold --

is that the formula, Doc?

If I answered the question I'd have to kill you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stoolicator neutral to boolish.

Let's see, take the derivative of the number of posts divided by the number of different posters per hour, multiply by the number of times Bearman posts, plus pi times the square root of Soup's total posts, minus 1 if no one mentions real estate or gold --

is that the formula, Doc?

Damn, you beat me to it

Yes, of course, that's exactly it

Certain people and statements on the boards cause changes in my blood pressure. I have a machine right here by my desk.

Try it!

Take frequent readings.

Caution, like all sentiment indicators, this one can give false signals.

Archived