SpreadTraders Bulldozed

Wtf happened ?...Havn't seen this kind of a drop in a while even if it gets stick saved...

They ain't gonna stick save sheeyit tomorrow.

Wipe out a-comin'.

At least you've got your TASR May 50s!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wtf happened ?...Havn't seen this kind of a drop in a while even if it gets stick saved...

The Weekly spoos have nothing but air under it....I was just watching Scarborough and he had Ben Stein on talking how great the economy was and how nice a guy GW is and how his approval rating is rising ..... I go and check the futures and nearly sheet..

I see the intellectual trade is still flacid though....and this is all because of China ?

Ag

Nikkei.Net headline ..........

Stocks: Plunge In Morning On Tumbles In U.S. Shares

TOKYO (Kyodo)--Tokyo stocks plunged Monday morning on heavy selling, particularly in banking and high-tech shares, prompted by sharp declines in U.S. shares Friday on fears of a U.S. interest rate hike.

Jimi, The IWM''s the trade thats gonna be the big a nice one....i placed a pretty big bet on those a couple of weeks ago and they are already deep in the money...

I'll close The Tower shortly....man did the IBD clan get pole axed in that one...

After that I'll start looking for credit card trash and lenders...I may be done for the week by tomorrow if this implodes and just watch my gold calls go to zero..the spot markets about as limp as a Raymen noodle...

One I have learned though is a lot can change by the morning in this POS....I never get my hopes up....

Ag

Jimi, The IWM''s the trade thats gonna be the big a nice one....i placed a pretty big bet on those a couple of weeks ago and they are already deep in the money...

I'll close The Tower shortly....man did the IBD clan get pole axed in that one...

After that I'll start looking for credit card trash and lenders...I may be done for the week by tomorrow if this implodes and just watch my gold calls go to zero..the spot markets about as limp as a Raymen noodle...

One I have learned though is a lot can change by the morning in this POS....I never get my hopes up....

Ag

Very nice!

And do share your credit card trash preferences, will you? I got filled last week on IMCL puts but not APOL puts. Take what they give you fer cheap, let 'em keep what they insist to keep dear.

Tomorrow could be just awful.

I've still got June TASR puts.

And moved the 401K money out of the S&P on Friday (just checked: it's full cash).

I want this thing to totally crash.

It just damn well might.

Jimi, COF is one of them but it's the MU of credit card garbage,,,a tough nut to crack...

I think a lot of the homies blow in June due to people backing out of deals...

Wndy also mentioned another one to watch NCEN....I think revenues peaked in a lot of this stuff in housing and those 6 PE's will turn into 50 PE's wehn this ends...

I havn't really focused on much but small caps and a couple of stinkers..."big " nuts also might be worth a look also...

The big fish have the furthest to fall and also may see some forced selling by those 99 % invested dickehead fumble managers...

Ag

Kwave...DV looks like a giant H&S....no question Apollo 13 and Coco puffs are in for some pain....

One thing about that sector that always amazed me was if you get a degree online, how can they "prove" you took the tests ? ...You could hire someone to do the work and sit in a recliner wearing your boxer shorts watching Jerry Springer and end up with a PHD and never read one word.....

Ag

One thing about that sector that always amazed me was if you get a degree online, how can they "prove" you took the tests ? ...You could hire someone to do the work and sit in a recliner wearing your boxer shorts watching Jerry Springer and end up with a PHD and never read one word.....

Ag

Do you think any employers take these degrees seriously? These companies are nothing but diploma mills, preying on the uneducated crowd and selling the idea that if you get a degree, you will be rich and achieve your "dream." Virtually all students ended up with huge student loans and unemployed.

Ag

Do you think any employers take these degrees seriously? These companies are nothing but diploma mills, preying on the uneducated crowd and selling the idea that if you get a degree, you will be rich and achieve your "dream." Virtually all students ended up with huge student loans and unemployed.

It wouldn't surprise me if all of 'em were booking 4 years of anticipated revenue from degree-completion in the first year of a new student's enrollment.

Even if they're not, on the back end, these degrees are going to have to prove almost worthless to shop. Aren't they?

Word has got to get around from those who have 'em that people should save their money.

Unless I'm missing something.

Anyone wanna buy one of my degrees?!

Cheap?!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:(

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you think any employers take these degrees seriously? These companies are nothing but diploma mills, preying on the uneducated crowd and selling the idea that if you get a degree, you will be rich and achieve your "dream." Virtually all students ended up with huge student loans and unemployed

Agree,,,it's quite a racket though....sounds like something Leeson would endorse for his utopian productivity driven economic miracle....if it has anything to do with something that's made out of "paper" and "words", even better,,,

Ag

Archived