Itty-Bitty Things

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Revised cmap on the 1 day cycle low pasted in the nmid day update looks about two points lower. Strong sell signal in the 3 day ozzie. 5 day looks like it is starting to roll over as well.

Stick a fork in it. This turkey's done. The goose is cooked.

That being said, keep in mind the 5 hour cycle low which is due at the time posted in the mid-day update. Everything looks on schedule. If the 1 day cycle dominates, the close will be lower. If the 5 hour dominates, they can keep this alive for another day.

Just listened to Stan Erlich over on Ike's site. Stan is very bullish. Investing his own bucks on Santa rally. Buy on Dec 20 and sell on Jan 3. After Santa a break lower followed by sharp move up over next few months. Sees Dow up at 11,000 and Naz at 1900. Short term bearish Gold due to recent parabolic rise and Island reversal. Bullish Gold over next couple of years.

I'm new here but would like to wish all very merry holiday season. Many thanks to all who are so generous in sharing their knowledge.

I'm on trial with Doc but will be subscribing to the anals. Unfortunately for Doc it's only Canadian money. Cycles and Cmaps are the best thing since sliced bread.

Ormsby :rolleyes:

Guest BEARDRECH
Fokker's so bored he doesn't know whether to shit or wind his watch.

fokker

sh@@@t watching boredom=lull befor the storm==s@@t storm--when the markets become homogeneously aligned;that is to say when there is very little to and frowing;that is to say no more vast armies,bull & bear EQUALLY armed clashing by the night light of scotomizing ignorance,IT MEANS ONe SIDE OR THE OTHER IS WINNING--

tHE above is nightmarish derivatives of an article written by a crazy professor

The dok i accept on faith--the meshugenahs i can understand

Why am i so excited???Wouldn't you be if you not only had paperika poured into your jockstrap but also your d**k caught in a wringer??? :blink: :P :o

Archived