China Is The Global Achilles Heel

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Radio Free Wall Street 6/17/09

Lee Adler, Russ Winter, and Aaron Krowne discuss the truth behind the economic newsmag-glass_10x10.gif. Is the market ready to short again? Subscribers only. Enter your login when prompted. Not a subscriber? Click here to listen to a free extended preview. Or listen to any podcast prior to March 2009. Click here for archive. Be surprised! To subscribe and hear this podcast right now, click here! audio_mp3_button.png Radio Free Wall Street Podcast 6/17/09 [33:45m]: Play Now | Play in Popup | Download Free sample podcast. Hear the 7/29/08 podcast. How did we do? Click here to listen and while you are doing that, subscribe! Click here to start a 30 day risk free trial to the Wall Streetmag-glass_10x10.gif Examiner Professional Edition Fed Report.

Stop it Carl....you are killing me.....heheheheheheh

post-1110-1245274169_thumb.jpg

For these reasons I think that the e-minis are about to begin a stronger rally than we have seen in two months - a rally that will be at least 75 points in length and which may extend upward 10o points or more.

http://carlfutia.blogspot.com/

Bearz are free to add to chorts... :rolleyes:

Stop it Carl....you are killing me.....heheheheheheh

post-1110-1245274169_thumb.jpg

For these reasons I think that the e-minis are about to begin a stronger rally than we have seen in two months - a rally that will be at least 75 points in length and which may extend upward 10o points or more.

http://carlfutia.blogspot.com/

Bearz are free to add to chorts... :rolleyes:

I'll see your Fuchia and raise you an Atila

"Expect a VST rally around here, perhaps just for an intraday bounce after some early weakness."

:ph34r:

072703.gif

I'll see your Fuchia and raise you an Atila

"Expect a VST rally around here, perhaps just for an intraday bounce after some early weakness."

:ph34r:

072703.gif

Perhaps the true path lies somewhere between the two....?? :rolleyes:

Archived