B4 The Bell Humpday June 2

We are in the Zone for the ST Full Moon Top I am expecting, however based on the past year it seems we accelerate into the Full Moon with a marginal peak 1-2 days after... on average.

I will probably close my longs if we reach the 1133 region as I am expecting 1-2 day pull back or even mini-plunge into the 11week cycle low which should still be a higher high over 1105.

Either way I will start to accumulate Longs[probably leveraged] on or after June 8th when the Venus/Sun disaster thing has peaked and I can be somewhat sure the 55day cycle low has gone too.

we'll c how it goes

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch the spin on oil this week as OPEC meets. If they raise the quotas by 2.5 million barrels a day the media will get whipped up in a frenzy about lower prices. In fact, it will likely prove to be a whipsaw. The additional quotas are only slightly above what OPEC was actually producing at the end of April.

Like the monetary spigots, the oil spigots have been near fully open for some time.

"nd unquestionably, the largest driver of total household debt expansion has been real estate related mortgage debt. As of year end 1999, household mortgage debt as a percentage of GDP stood a little over 47%. As of year end 2003, the number is now just shy of 62%. $2.3 trillion in new mortgage debt is now on the household books, an increase of 51% in four years." http://www.contraryinvestor.com/mo.htm; Folks really should listen to Brisbane B on M2M, seems the land of OZ is a year or so ahead of us. Real estate is cooked, only question is one of timing.

GM announce new GM loyalty program. Current owners of GM cars can trade in their old cars and get up to $5000 off of a new car. I think todays auto sales #s are going to suck. Around here unsold new cars are being parked in shopping mall parking lots because dealer lots are flooded.

Archived