Red Underwear

Yoshaviah

Re rebalance of Q's...

Normally they throw out companies from the 100 index at or near their lows... and they toss in companies at or near their highs.

What you want to do is buy the ones they throw out, and sell short the ones they put in.... a few days after.

A lil secret that works well... so the rebalance is a non event to me...

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everybody's talking about HS formation; I see a 3 wave up (higher high/higher low) from October, taking us to 965-970. I don't want it, but I see it. Taken without Doc's cyclces, he has convinced me these patterns have limited predictive value. However, since many trade off such patterns these days, it may mean something insofar as who sees what. Sorry, can't post a chart.

mk-

I post the upcoming expirations nightly in the Anals. The 28 day is bigger than the last round, but we have to wait for the announcement on the shorter term repos before we know if the total is an add or a drain.

Guest The CoinGuy

For Those Holding PSAFX(Prudent Safe Harbour Fund)

Might want to take a look at the chart, broke major resistance at 11.31-2. It's been turned back there three times, looks like 4th was the charm, now if only the gold contract could be so lucky. Is this the 7th attempt at $330?

Mahendra's latest ramblings(not that I give him any credibility, but fun to watch):

From 11 December, major rise will start in gold prices and will touch new yearly high in 5 working day. Give way, bull is entering in GOLD/Silver, WATCH - Mahendra

TCG

From SG: ".5% increase in retail sales is GOOD?????????hmmmmm , not really."

Yep, talk about not being statistically significant... and also, nothing whatever factorered in for inflation, of which we did have a little last month.....

As far as J Lo, there's a difference between being smart and being canny. No one gets to where she is without being very, very good at self-promotion. That said, intellectual brilliance is not necessarily an attribute of the entertainment industry's stars. You could hold auditions in any major city and come up with at least several people who were as talented as she (and in large cities, at least a hundred people) -- but most of them would be lacking in the ability to ingratiate themselves and demean themselves in the ways needed to have that kind of a career. The combination of luck, appearance, "political" savvy, and talent (that's the one that's often optional) is rare indeed. It's enough to make one believe in astrology, for sure.

Archived