Plainview Clinic Dogged By Blackout Keeps Cool

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doc,

i saw the signs of horror for bears last week in the stoolwethers, i thought i missed somethng, cause you didnt say anything about those signs of horror. :huh:

------------------

euro and british pound will most definitely break their 14 month long uptrends on a weekly closing basis.

Fibo cluster in euro around 1.05 (1.0516 and 1.0491) could go there very quickly.

gross margins cahnged from 54 +/- a couple to 56+/- complete fraud. Even if the company was doing better, how many times has it been discounted in price? No change in eps, okay so we still have to pay 60times earnings for a company with no growth. Where did I put the gun?

gross margins cahnged from 54 +/- a couple to 56+/- complete fraud. Even if the company was doing better, how many times has it been discounted in price? No change in eps, okay so we still have to pay 60times earnings for a company with no growth. Where did I put the gun?

You don't think new price wars between Dell and HPQ will stimulate sales, especially with new boxes (less monitors) now less than $500?

Archived