IDS World Markets Thurs 11th October 07

Looks like we have the biggest reversal off the highs since 3/24/00 which was 25 SPX pts, almost 2%,  similar to today, so far

614450[/snapback]

BIDU off $60. That takes it all the way back to where it was....uh...five days ago. :o :angry: :P

Haven't seen too many sixty-buck reversals since the dotcom daze of yore.

614465[/snapback]

Those were the good old days when it wasn't uncommon to see stocks like JNPR and JDSU swing $100 in a day

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, you know what? I think maybe AMZN is a retailer.

Imagine that.

614462[/snapback]

Scalped some Amzn shorts today. Made some of my money back on the thing.

Remember retail probably wont be able to sell until tomorrow after they get home from work today and say 'what happened'. The funds will take even more time to react.

Where's the bear's cavalry???

614471[/snapback]

Hang on, I'm training a new recruit ! ! ! ! He's just having a little trouble getting his paw in the trigger guard.

614472[/snapback]

Appears he was shooting blanks... :rolleyes:

post-1110-1192132359.jpg

614471[/snapback]

Hang on, I'm training a new recruit ! ! ! ! He's just having a little trouble getting his paw in the trigger guard.

614472[/snapback]

Bush is on the phone with Hammerin hank right now telling him to get in the Pits and start buying SnPee futures.He can't have his interview with Maria being aired on a down day!

614471[/snapback]

614472[/snapback]

post-1110-1192132359.jpg

614473[/snapback]

I guess it wasn't a good idea to teach him to lie down flat...

post-837-1192132517.jpg

614471[/snapback]

614472[/snapback]

post-1110-1192132359.jpg

614473[/snapback]

I guess it wasn't a good idea to teach him to lie down flat...

614476[/snapback]

Oh, you meant BULLETS ! ! ! !

Any word on Crapvision on this? Or is just profit taking.

614369[/snapback]

We're going to war with Turkey and Bush didn't start this one-Congress did.

614375[/snapback]

You referring to this:

Turkey recalls ambassador over genocide resolution

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Turkey has recalled its ambassador to the United States, Nabi Sensoy, in response to a House resolution that would call the World War I massacre of Armenians by Turkish forces "genocide," the Turkish Foreign Ministry said Thursday.

A top Turkish official warned Thursday that consequences "won't be pleasant" if the full House approves the resolution.

CNN

614377[/snapback]

Yep, just watch the Government request the US exit from its military bases on Turkish territory. The question is whether the Turkish military will support the not so secular anymore government or launch a coup de tat.

614369[/snapback]

614375[/snapback]

You referring to this:

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Turkey has recalled its ambassador to the United States, Nabi Sensoy, in response to a House resolution that would call the World War I massacre of Armenians by Turkish forces "genocide," the Turkish Foreign Ministry said Thursday.

A top Turkish official warned Thursday that consequences "won't be pleasant" if the full House approves the resolution.

CNN

614377[/snapback]

Yep, just watch the Government request the US exit from its military bases on Turkish territory. The question is whether the Turkish military will support the not so secular anymore government or launch a coup de tat.

614481[/snapback]

Have two members of NATO ever gone to war?

614369[/snapback]

614375[/snapback]

You referring to this:

CNN

614377[/snapback]

614481[/snapback]

It was genocide, everyone except the Turks knows it was genocide, so what was the point of that resolution? Who introduced it, Repubs or Dems?

Archived