B4 The Bell Tuezelday October 12

A New York friend says that the Pleece Cheef and various city officials were throwing the word "anarchists" around freely, in a wooden nickel kind of way, and that the dutiful media lapdogs did report as fed to them. This shows that they are lapdogs of the government, not masters of some grand conspiracy led by Rupert Murdoch, Mung Moon, and even higher powers.

Doc..you OBVIOUSLY don't watch the idiots on Fox News channel.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anarchist. C-4. Semtex. Heroin. Heckler & Koch. Arafat. Cocaine. Skull and Bones. Mena. Grassy knoll. Union Bank Corporation. School Book Depository. Deep storage gold. Paula Jones. Juanita Broaddrick. Trilateral Commission. White House intern.

The fickle koala frolics in the mist. I say again: the fickle koala frolics in the mist.

That is all.

I like how you think NWD.

Explosion. Puff Daddy. Underground Railroad. Jekyll Island. Red Herring. Suck it, govt. man.

The history of U.S. intelligence since World War II follows both patterns. The Office of Strategic Services, the CIA's predecessor, had jurisdiction over wartime covert operations and propaganda in the fight against fascism. OSS chief William Donovan recruited heavily among social and academic elites. When the CIA was launched in 1947 at the beginning of the Cold War, these pioneers felt that they had both the right and the duty to secretly manipulate the masses for the greater good.

Journalism and the CIA

Here's an interesting list of names....nothing more than an interesting list of names:

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/8425/...20THE%20PYRAMID

Crude red..Key Reversal could be in the works..

So it really is different this time? Attention, Barton Biggs. :lol:

No question, crude oil is overbought.

Mass psycho-illogically, though, I still don't see enough concern, let alone capitulation (e.g. "Hundred-dollar crude is a lock, and western civilisation is doomed!").

So I'm hanging on to my long Dec. 2005 crude ... it's a lot less volatile than the front month anyway ... if the front month drops $5, the deferred may drop $1 or $2. :mellow:

FYI:

There is nothing in the official definition of the word "Conspiracy" that is inherently evil or otherwise considered to be attributable to the thoughts of the lucatic fringe.

When you see the words "Conspiracy Theory" used in the media, it is ALWAYS an attempt to undermine a point of view.

A Conspiracy is merely "the act of conspiring together."

A Conspiracy of Silence is merely an agreement to remain silent about a subject.

Business executives around the world conspire to succeed on a daily basis.

A business or marketing plan, kept confidential by a Nondisclorue Agreement, would also qualify as a conspiracy.

Agreed. I don't think anyone suggested lunacy here. Just some honest skeptisism of a conspiracy theory.

Mass psycho-illogically, though, I still don't see enough concern, let alone capitulation (e.g. "Hundred-dollar crude is a lock, and western civilisation is doomed!").

So I'm hanging on to my long Dec. 2005 crude ... it's a lot less volatile than the front month anyway ... if the front month drops $5, the deferred may drop $1 or $2. :mellow:

Just playin' fur a swing..don't see crude under $40 anytime soon..may have trouble gettin' back under $50..

Just playin' fur a swing..don't see crude under $40 anytime soon..may have trouble gettin' back under $50..

Almost all of the hydrocarbon products are stretched.

Until I hear Jane & John complaining and protesting, the dip gets bought. ;)

The history of U.S. intelligence since World War II follows both patterns. The Office of Strategic Services, the CIA's predecessor, had jurisdiction over wartime covert operations and propaganda in the fight against fascism. OSS chief William Donovan recruited heavily among social and academic elites. When the CIA was launched in 1947 at the beginning of the Cold War, these pioneers felt that they had both the right and the duty to secretly manipulate the masses for the greater good.

Journalism and the CIA

Thanks for the link Yellowfish.

I've read the books/history, some of which is ignored in the article, and needed a net site to reference ocassionally.

The animation is GREAT!

pee.gif New World Order

FYI:

There is nothing in the official definition of the word "Conspiracy" that is inherently evil or otherwise considered to be attributable to the thoughts of the lucatic fringe.

When you see the words "Conspiracy Theory" used in the media, it is ALWAYS an attempt to undermine a point of view.

A Conspiracy is merely "the act of conspiring together."

A Conspiracy of Silence is merely an agreement to remain silent about a subject.

Business executives around the world conspire to succeed on a daily basis.

A business or marketing plan, kept confidential by a Nondisclorue Agreement, would also qualify as a conspiracy.

Agreed. I don't think anyone suggested lunacy here. Just some honest skeptisism of a conspiracy theory.

Indeed. Open discussion from all points of view. Opinion, supported by facts and logic.

Innuendo leaves me cold. The dots don't connect.

Archived