B4 the Bell, Moonday, July 12, 2004

Guest yobob1

If they cancel the election, there will be blood in the streets.

Doc - the sheep are truly asleep. and will not riot. Hell - half the population doesn't even vote !! The media will spin it. Americans have not noticed that the constitution is already lost.

In stoolie terms it might be the 'constipation' for all it's worth now.

I mean if the military won't defend and protect it then they

will most likely fire upon any insurrection ... and with

their big guns it would be a slaughter. So the media will

be percieved as the great protector as they lull the sleeple

through the birth pangs of total corporate globalism. On the other

side, the matrix.

rant off.

tomorrow is down.

solar flares will dampen the upside, IMO.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y'know i have to laugh a bit -Shrub is a true Simian- people (who think WILL NOT BELIEVE A WORD OF WHAT HE SAYS...) sure some are died in the wool Simians but they are few and far between. Shrub will lose and go back to his old job as Bat-Boy for the Texas Rangers. But the World will hate the U.S. for 500 years-Sad man-Really sad!

I'm as conservative (no longer repbulican, just conservative) as you can get and I can't stand the liar. I'm convinced the idiot prince can't win the election because the quiet 10% of conservatives, like me, are sick of the lesser of two evils and won't vote at all or will vote any third party.

If he believes that thinking conservatives will support him, he is even a bigger idiot that I thought....... and I am convinced he is a very very big idiot.

I said on LOB a year and a half ago that somebody is going to come out of the fringe and grab this election. I still believe it.

The elites will drop the idiot like a ton of bricks when it no longer suits them.

I'm as conservative (no longer repbulican, just conservative) as you can get and I can't stand the liar. I'm convinced the idiot prince can't win the election because the quiet 10% of conservatives, like me, are sick of the lesser of two evils and won't vote at all or will vote any third party.

If he believes that thinking conservatives will support him, he is even a bigger idiot that I thought....... and I am convinced he is a very very big idiot.

I said on LOB a year and a half ago that somebody is going to come out of the fringe and grab this election. I still believe it.

The elites will drop the idiot like a ton of bricks when it no longer suits them.

I'm a conservative too and nothing the neocons are doing represents my views. I'm voting third party. The two party choice is no choice at all.

Came across something called "Mahendra prophecy" in a coffee forum. He is generally bullish on commods, negative on stocks (as I am).

Mahendra

Intriguing bit is at the bottom:

In two weeks time, the worst period for world peace will come and there will be major uncertainty.? I shall soon write some more in regard to this uncertainty.

I'm as conservative (no longer repbulican, just conservative) as you can get and I can't stand the liar.  I'm convinced the idiot prince can't win the election because the quiet 10% of conservatives, like me, are sick of the lesser of two evils and won't vote at all or will vote any third party.

I said on LOB a year and a half ago that somebody is going to come out of the fringe and grab this election.  I still believe it.

I was just saying that same thing to Stained Jeans. Not the part about someone other than Carry winning but, The first sentence.

Butterfield, I will vote Liberterian if he is on the ballot in Ohio. But at this point I'll vote any third party just to not vote for the other idiots.

But really and truly, all the "Jesus crowd" are not Jerry Falwells or Pat Robertson. I am a Jesus person who teaches and preaches and thinks independently about a lot of serious issues. When you put every Jesus person in the same corner as the Falwells etc. you do a disservice. The present administration is not Christian..... it may be outwardly religious, but its not Christian. At least not imo.

And by the way, it was Scofield amongst others that promoted the rapture thing and he wasn't a zealot, he was a drunk!

MH, Mahendra has been quoted around Kitco for a long time and surprisingly prescient.

Butterfield, I will vote Liberterian if he is on the ballot in Ohio. But at this point I'll vote any third party just to not vote for the other idiots.

But really and truly, all the "Jesus crowd" are not Jerry Falwells or Pat Robertson. I am a Jesus person who teaches and preaches and thinks independently about a lot of serious issues. When you put every Jesus person in the same corner as the Falwells etc. you do a disservice. The present administration is not Christian..... it may be outwardly religious, but its not Christian. At least not imo.

And by the way, it was Scofield amongst others that promoted the rapture thing and he wasn't a zealot, he was a drunk!

MH, Mahendra has been quoted around Kitco for a long time and surprisingly prescient.

Thanks, Tach - the blurring of spiritually, politics and economics is the MO of the current regime (I don't even separate Dems and Repubs anymore, they're all the same swill) ...Those of us who can put each in it's place are a vanishing breed.

No offense intended, gentlemen. I think Bush has given Christianity a very bad face to the world, but I don't blame Christ for Bush. Brian asked where his support was. The polls say that churchgoing Christians are 80% Bush voters, and his core base is the fundamentalist branch. That is what I meant by rapture. Polls could be wrong

Archived