Building Fear

:grin: I urge you all to purchase this album Yes_ Tales from topographic oceans.

Tantras: The ritual seven notes of freedom to learn and to know the ritual of life. Life is a fight between sources of evil and pure love. Alan and Chris present and relay the struggle out of which comes a positive source. Nous sommes du soleil. We are of the sun. We can see.

Nous sommes du soleil. We love when we play

Nous sommes du soleil. We love when we play

Open doors we find our way

We look we see we smile

Surely daybreaks cross our path

And stay maybe a while

Let them run, let them chase

Let them hid between

Constant doors will open eyes

As life seems like

Life seems like a

Fight, fight, fight

Maybe I'll just sing awhile

And then give you a call

Maybe I'll just say hello

And say maybe that's all

Hurry home as love is true

Will help us through the night

Till we're coming home again

Our life seems like

Life seems like a

Fight, fight, fight

Catch as we look and use the passions that flow

As we try continue

We receive all we venture to give

Maybe we'll just stand awhile

And surely we can call

Dreams are said to blossom courage

Constant to the soul

Change we must as surely time does

Changes call the course

Held inside we enter daybreaks

Asking for asking for

The source

The source

The source

Sent as we sing our music's total retain

As we try and consider

We receive all we venture to give

All we say is our

Soul constant sight listener

We won't tender our song clearer

Till we sail

Then I will be there

And I will be there

As clearer companions

Shall call to be near you

They move around tell me that

Move around surely sing

As they don't seem to matter at all

At all at all ...

Hold me my love, hold me today, call me round

Travel we say, wander we choose, love tune

Lay upon me, hold me around lasting hours

We love when we play

We hear a sound and alter our returning

We drift the shadows and course our way on home

Flying home

Going home

Look me my love sentences move dancing away

We join we receive

As our song memories long hope in a way

Nous sommes du soleil

Hold me around lasting ours

We love when we play

Nous sommes du soleil

Nous sommes du soleil

Nous sommes du soleil

This song is 22 minutes long and over a half hour when done live. Pass the herb.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stoolies were all over this market this weekend. If today didnt convince you that capone week exists for Daboyz to "gut the sheeple" nothing will. The trend resumed today, now all we need is for some of the stronger stocks to accelerate to the downside. Imagine the plunge when some of these highly weighted turds begin to circle the drain...Doc, Zoran and most stoolies were all over this market like white on rice. Wont be covering any time soon.

Just got home and catching up on the hoop-la. Nice day but why is the SUCKS still holding up like terminal priapism.

SharpChartv05.ServletDriver?chart=$sox,uu[l,a]dbclyyay[dd][pc20!c50][vc60][iud20!uo28!ll14][j8157633,y].gif

Summoner: 20 fractures ) from your post the other night) My dear old Dad just fell and needed a compression screw for his bimalleolar fracture. 87 years old and 4 wks of non weight bearing. The indignity of it all. I tell you.

Just got home and catching up on the hoop-la.  Nice day but why is the SUCKS still holding up like terminal priapism.

SharpChartv05.ServletDriver?chart=$sox,uu[l,a]dbclyyay[dd][pc20!c50][vc60][iud20!uo28!ll14][j8157633,y].gif

Summoner: 20 fractures ) from your post the other night)  My dear old Dad just fell and needed a compression screw for his bimalleolar fracture.  87 years old and 4 wks of non weight bearing.  The indignity of it all. I tell you.

Doctor,

I'm curious. Where does the line down from the last two peaks lead? It looks pretty much like it goes just about to where the SOX closed today. Maybe a bit higher. Perhaps the rounding up of the sheeple by Morgan and Merrill late last week has kept it up a bit but, it does not look really all that strong. I expect it will come down as the Naz does shortly.

take a look at some of richmtn's cycle work over here

http://www.capitalstool.com/forums/index.p...2&t=1248&st=120

We could have another May 02 -> July 02 slide ahead of us. Cycles and ewaves seem to agree.

Futures are getting spanked a "tad" hard tonight. Time will tell, but one thing for sure it rarely pays to bet against the bear in a secular bear market of this magnitude.

Don't worry about SOX it will succumb

Wrecked him,

The suprise was that it closed down today. The sox was up all day and finally mealowed. :grin:

The End

Thanks

Just finished looking at intraday charts. You're right. Hope this falls away from that trend line.

I am getting rather tired of this nonsense. I freely admit I do not have the patience and good sense of Madame WH which is why I do not trade options (and she does). I want this to fall, and damm it, I want it to fall now.

I seem to be suffering from what we in the medical field refer to as:

Cloudy swelling of the internuncial pool or apropos to this site, fecolith in the Circle of Willis (a communicating arterial system in the brain).

Anyway, I have been up too long and wish all stoolies a good night. Tomorrow I get to do it all over again. :blink:

Also among the missing today -- Sweefraap. And FxFox was MIA most of the time too.

I'm beginning to thing the Alien Abuction Theory may be correct. Quick -- warn Hypertiger..... he may be next......

Hyper has already taken the trip and returned. Can't you tell?

Archived