Flourishing filaments

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New York Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni quits: reports

Knicks' front office is one of the worst and that was the only solution for them.

The source would not reveal the name of the executive pushing to trade Anthony but the Daily News has learned that Anthony still has two formidable allies in his corner; Dolan, the Chairman of Madison Square Garden and MSG President Scott O'Neil, who both played significant roles in bringing Anthony to New York.According to a source, Dolan is not ready to give up on his signature acquisition. In fact, Dolan has let it be known that he does not intend to move any of his top players prior to Thursday's trading deadline.

"He said he's not trading anyone," said the source, with direct contact with Dolan. "He said it's up to the coach to figure it out."

Back in 1987, 10 year yields approached ~10% before market took a dive. I think 2.5% is equivalent in todays terms on Ben's watch. laugh.gif

In 87, the bond market turned in May. Stocks topped in August.

Ok crystal ball:

AAPL gets to 578 and then jam into a 585-590 close

Actually looks like may have nailed the CRAPaple swings, went from a 7K loss to a 1K gain since trading this parabolic move on the SHORT side only. Very very tough. Under big on my UVXY holding thats what I get when I bought it at an average of $32 (split adjusted) and told myself not to trade it, what an idiot, it went to close to $40 one week ago and it hit $23 and change today! WTF up to $26 as I write.....

Archived