IDS World Markets Tues 3rd March 09

Haines counseling investors regarding the volatility of gold.....stoopid d*ck....

On a related note though.....Me sayz the double top is in and it's down from here....does that mean USD ramps?.....believe it or not, me sayz yes.....on a relative value basis to other currencies

big.chart?symb=gld&compidx=aaaaa:0&ma=0&maval=9&uf=0&lf=1&lf2=0&lf3=0&type=2&size=2&state=8&sid=3219852&style=320&time=9&freq=1&nosettings=1&rand=3016&mocktick=1&rand=9988

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haines counseling investors regarding the volatility of gold.....stoopid d*ck....

On a related note though.....Me sayz the double top is in and it's down from here....does that mean USD ramps?.....believe it or not, me sayz yes.....on a relative value basis to other currencies

big.chart?symb=gld&compidx=aaaaa:0&ma=0&maval=9&uf=0&lf=1&lf2=0&lf3=0&type=2&size=2&state=8&sid=3219852&style=320&time=9&freq=1&nosettings=1&rand=3016&mocktick=1&rand=9988

Yes, I could see usd ramping to 92-94 area in short order. If it were to do that, I think that could possibly mark an intermediate term top.

Below is a link to an article regarding the dollah. It is interesting and I would say that I agree with the analysis.

USD

I rent out a couple of spare rooms in my house not buildings per se but, yes there are loads of rentals available at the moment. No probs from my end as incoming workers are not keen to lock themselves into leases for one reason or another so rooms are still in demand. I've got a couple of Gen Ys at the moment; one is a Kiwi, motivated, works hard and saves his money but the other one is clueless...

A recent conversation with the latter ran something like this:

:mellow: Wayde: I've got a headache so I don't think I'll go to work today...

<_< AB: So take a painkiller, you can't afford to skip any more work days. There's

a recession coming you know....

:huh: Wayde: What does that mean?

:ph34r: AB: It means that jobs will become scarce and others will be only too keen to step

into your shoes should your employer tire of your unreliability...

;) Wayde: Nah, they'd have to train someone else...

:rolleyes: AB: Trust me, Wayde, a shelf filler in a supermarket does not need a lot

of training....

:lol: :lol:

I have a theory on the slacker youths I've observed. As lifespans increase towards 90, the genetic human template remains intact, with each of the 3 phases of life (adolescense, adulthood, old age) increasing in length, causing adolescense to last well into the 20's. Longer in boys. :D

Bucky's apex looks to be next monday or tuesday. Today he's back into his arrowhead.

post-2253-1236090912_thumb.png

Archived