Unabashed undulations

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mauldin must be desperate. Now he's sending outright spam. No informational content at all.

Oddly, over the past week, my business has had a huge turnaround with a mass wave of new subscriptions. I have no idea why. Maybe getting it right does matter? I just hope that it continues. Thanks to all new and existing subscribers. I sincerely appreciate your support and interest.

And for the curious, click here for subscription information.

Many tanks.

why do bears waste time?

dow only 900 pt from all time high, it's a done deal deal and then some

again, Dow 15,400 in July, then gameover

daily, weekly, monthly bands continue to expand higher

it'll be a slow grind until july

everyone's favorite poster shows up right at the lows last week again, LOL

it's all a stageshow, get the puppet man obama reelected thru liquidy and fudged employment #'s. do you reall think the masses will NOT vote for obuma with markets coming off RECORD highs at election time

will it be late 2012 or early 2013 an official dollar devaluation occurs? the dollar is dead, only thing left bernanke hasn't "promised" from his Nov 2002 speech

Mauldin must be desperate. Now he's sending outright spam. No informational content at all.

Oddly, over the past week, my business has had a huge turnaround with a mass wave of new subscriptions. I have no idea why. Maybe getting it right does matter? I just hope that it continues. Thanks to all new and existing subscribers. I sincerely appreciate your support and interest.

And for the curious, click here for subscription information.

Many tanks.

Mauldin is stroking his new employer... :blush:

why do bears waste time?

dow only 900 pt from all time high, it's a done deal deal and then some

again, Dow 15,400 in July, then gameover

daily, weekly, monthly bands continue to expand higher

it'll be a slow grind until july

everyone's favorite poster shows up right at the lows last week again, LOL

it's all a stageshow, get the puppet man obama reelected thru liquidy and fudged employment #'s. do you reall think the masses will NOT vote for obuma with markets coming off RECORD highs at election time

will it be late 2012 or early 2013 an official dollar devaluation occurs? the dollar is dead, only thing left bernanke hasn't "promised" from his Nov 2002 speech

post-1110-133339540544_thumb.jpg

Yup...

Archived