Pushing Plastic: Deep Subprime Lending

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jickiss is back!

and

Dear dozer:

jickiss can only say that, in general, AEM is very well regarded.

obviously, if any firm buys AEM, typical arbitrage will strike.

HOWEVER,

FWIW, pls study the various "shifts in opinion" that have applied to CDE, by way of example. When CDE mgt. did the 3rd secondary, and forced their shares down to $1.25, the herd was ready to GIVE UP!

how foolish. like mastet harness drivers, the CDE mgt got the horse to start winning like crazy, once "da price was right." Now, tra-la, Wheaton deal closed, or getting ready to. CDE got it real cheap. CDE looks like geniuses in both Silver and Gold, now. wow.

(In other words, if gg buys somebody, in the intermediate to long term, it will be "A Good Thing." If da price is right, it may be a great thing.)

Ultimately, under the Dines Wolfpack Theory, all of the golds will appreciate by about the same per centage amount, (unless some firm can bring in a new giant ore body).

Everyone who understands da Odds will say that one is best served in owning several juniors, (if any) because somethimes, in racing, accidents will happen.

as jickiss recalls, the absolute cheapest way to buy gold is to buy DROOY, because the gold that it owns, in da ground, is gold at 25 doolars the Troy oz. The "issue" or the stumbling block is to figure out the odds of a big giant payoff, given the location of these reserves, that is, the reserves are mainly in South Africa. But, as your jickiss faithfull reported here, right as it happened, that GAP was filled in DROOY, and da "Real Boyz" in london will decide when to run the shares. jickiss thinks that the Mericans are manily out of DROOY virtually conpletely.

jickiss only owns GG and One junior at present. Because the junior trades at less than 10 cents per share at present, according to Doc's rules, jickiss has never posted the name or the symbol or any clues or anything about it.

all must follow Doc's Rules, for it is his site. Doc is in charge! (and he is never wrong, either!)

regards to all!

jickiss

I don't think there's no stopping gold now.

My guess is we gap up and jump the creek on Monday.

Hold on for the ride. The short term target is $464 B)

I think the newly "reelected" Bush administration will let Gold rise from here and not support the bullion banks and other shorts. They will instituate a "Gold Cover Clause" sometime during the next 4 years. (or was that 4 more beers.?)

A long week, somewhat sad, nonetheless profitable. Am out of most all longs now at this spinning top. Will look to buy dip closer towards 2000 area. But I am quite upset with lingering malaise about our bananna republic. No question the election was stolen in Ohio,New Mexico and Florida amongst others. Please read Greg Palast on this if you get a chance or follow Rhandi Rhodes at AirAmericaRAdio.com or the very excellent Mike Malloy there. Details will unfold for you there.

I am sad for those about to die in Fallujah. Terrible things will happen in the name of this flag and this illegitimate president there in the coming week. Terrible things.

Now an about face. Tacky but true. Does anyone expect junk stocks like beaten down semi laggards to wipe up the rear end of this rally? Often this is characteristic. Big caps idle at the top while miniature greyhounds get bet on. Anyone on rotation plays at this point? And will mining plays see some rotation now that equity air is pretty filled up?

Thanks to all. I am just playing by intuition nowadays based in limited experience. Seems to me that after 8 straight up days for SPX there has to be some retrace coming up very soon. Feedback anyone? best to all, B.D.

jickiss is back!

and

Dear dozer:

jickiss can only say that, in general, AEM is very well regarded.

obviously, if any firm buys AEM, typical arbitrage will strike.

HOWEVER,

FWIW, pls study the various "shifts in opinion" that have applied to CDE, by way of example.? When CDE mgt. did the 3rd secondary, and forced their shares down to $1.25, the herd was ready to GIVE UP!

how foolish.? like mastet harness drivers, the CDE mgt got the horse to start winning like crazy, once "da price was right."? Now,? tra-la,? Wheaton deal closed, or getting ready to.? CDE got it real cheap.? CDE looks like geniuses in both Silver and Gold, now.? wow.?

(In other words, if gg buys somebody, in the intermediate to long term, it will be "A Good Thing."? If da price is right, it may be a great thing.)

Ultimately, under the Dines Wolfpack Theory, all of the golds will appreciate by about the same per centage amount, (unless some firm can bring in a new giant ore body).

Everyone who understands da Odds will say that one is best served in owning several juniors, (if any) because somethimes, in racing, accidents will happen.

as jickiss recalls, the absolute cheapest way to buy gold is to buy DROOY, because the gold that it owns, in da ground, is gold at 25 doolars the Troy oz.? The "issue" or the stumbling block is to figure out the odds of a big giant payoff, given the location of these reserves, that is, the reserves are mainly in South Africa.? But, as your jickiss faithfull reported here, right as it happened, that GAP was filled in DROOY, and da "Real Boyz" in london will decide when to run the shares.? jickiss thinks that the Mericans are manily out of DROOY virtually conpletely.

jickiss only owns GG and One junior at present.? Because the junior trades at less than 10 cents per share at present, according to Doc's rules, jickiss has never posted the name or the symbol or any clues or anything about it.

all must follow Doc's Rules, for it is his site.? Doc is in charge!? (and he is never wrong, either!)

regards to all!

jickiss

i have to add my 2 cents.... on DROOY... I keep watching... waiting.....

I think DROOY goes to $1.05.... and then it's load the boat.

That's back to original breakout.... most have given up and discouraged.....

and then it's off the to the races....

it's a classic of "retest" ..........

it happened on the shippers,

it happened on the oil

it going to happen on the gold juniors.

-------------------

aside...... i've decided that FL is NOT the best place to live... currently thinking of very northern VT

jickiss is back!

and

(Like a horse wearing blinkers, jickiss makes too many typing mistakes. sorry.

when gg:$gold ratio = .1000, then, gg will trade at $100 per share, when gold is at $1,000 the Troy oz. That is Exactly what should be in da Form.)

in another direction, why was the 10 year down early this morning by over One Whole Point???

this action in da Zombie was an eeerrrie reflection of Doc's interest rate observations, bestowed upon da world at zero cost last night.

jickiss thinks that those free anals got somebody's brain's rattled.

now, when jickiss thinks about that last sentence, jickiss is reminded of a True Story, from back at jickiss' days at the Wharton School. It was a finance class, taught by a real PhD who actually wrote one of the first books on Modern Portfolio Theory. A student, who was having some difficulties with the Math and Statistics that were needed to do well in the Finance Course, asked Dr. ______, "Dr. _______, what is Wrong with me and my buddies here???? You, Dr. ______, are so smart and capable in Math, how do you do it....it does not seem Fair to us....Why are you so Smart in Math???"

Please Tell us, Dr. _____, please Tell us why you are so Smart...."

Dr. ____ just stared for a brief second, and then realized that the question, despite is "Track Crybabish tone," was genuine. Then, Dr._____ said the following: "Class, for the rest of your lives, remember one thing. In the Human Being, the Brains are Located in the ASS. When you sit down on a good hard chair, and your Ass starts to Sweat, as you study Math and Statistics with your Eyes, under a light, that means that your Brain is actually learning. This provides evidence to you that your Brain is actually working. The Brain is Located in the Ass. Work it, and you will do well in your courses, and in life. You may even learn Math."

See.....Doc is always right!!!

regards to all!

jickiss

Maxxi:

Your charts on the buck vs teuro would indeed suggest that there is still a fair bit of down for uncle from here.

Re:Gold in teuro still a way to go before gold breaks above its previous high in euro.Now ?335.Previous about ?347/oz if memory serves.

It's an ABC down to 82

post-7-1099705701_thumb.png

Maxxi:

Your charts on the buck vs teuro would indeed suggest that there is still a fair bit of down for uncle from here.

Re:Gold in teuro still a way to go before gold breaks above its previous high in euro.Now ?335.Previous about ?347/oz if memory serves.

It's an ABC down to 82

Maxxi 82.50 would be 50% of the highest selling price.

Maxxi:

It's an ABC down to 82

Maxxi 82.50 would be 50% of the highest selling price.

50% is SOP from pivots in downtrending markets, stocks, etc.

check out MRK.... and others.

New Insights?

Archived