Your Inner Spock

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When All News Is Bad News

Change is in the air

Your Anals Opening Intraday is up and ready for download. Take a subscribatory, open it and download it RIGHT NOW, along with everything else in your Anals!?

Fine tune your timing! Stooltrading is the place! Join your fellow stoolies sharing charts, trading signals and ideas! Each has a different style, and one may be just right for you. Doc gives his commentary as well, with illustrations of intraday cycles throughout the day with projections for highs, lows, and cycle time turns for the SPX and QQQ. He also gives cmap targets for individual stocks by request. There are no superstars in Stooltrading, just Doc and a group of hard working Stoolies, honestly trying to help each other and themselves, constantly checking and balancing one another's views. Our Founding Fathers knew it's good to have checks and balances. The more checks the more the balances. So take a subscribatory to Stooltrading RIGHT NOW, and increase your checks and balances! Become a Stooltrader and join the fun!?

15 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $2.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

Unless something unusual is up, we're likely to see the completion of

ABC downs in XAU and Hui today.

That would make miners a buy again, if you have the balls to buy just before a weekend.

What concerns me is that all the gold bulls are expecting the same thing. Most sold waiting for this. Perhaps it doesn't happen this time and we just get a double bottom.

It's the gap down head fake shake out the gold bugs beforee the next leg up thing. Dollar tanks, they push gold down, then gold launches a day or two later. I am almost loaded to the gillls, but have an ounce or two of dry power for this AM.

It's the gap down head fake shake out the gold bugs beforee the next leg up thing. Dollar tanks, they push gold down, then gold launches a day or two later. I am almost loaded to the gillls, but have an ounce or two of dry power for this AM.

I sold all my non PM longs yesterday to add to "this mornings gap down" that I was hoping for. None of my limit orders have hit yet. :blink:

Archived