Dippers destroyed

Chart of the Day:

EUR/CHF 1min

you see the intervention i posted live on IDS? When SNB internvenes they do this in EUR/CHF, thats for them the most important pair. They did this really good, friday afternoon after european markets already were closed since half an hour.

(btw, times you see on my charts are always Central European Time, thats EST +6)

post-510-1264802402_thumb.png

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can;t understand why gas here in vegas has not dropped a single penny in the last few weeks....Still around 2.80-2.85

Oil has been getting hammered

i haven't any data but anecdote (otay, i'm too lazy to look it up), but i seem to remember that gas prices would be quick to reflect upswings in oil prices, but slow to react when oil took spills.

EVERYONE on the planet assumes rates will rocket higher,But we are in a deflationary sprial,and I think people are gonna run into bonds.At least on the next leg down in the markets.

I could even make the case for retesting the highs in treasuries,Although I am sure nobody here would agree with me. :huh:

post-404-1264804551_thumb.png

post-404-1264804559_thumb.png

EVERYONE on the planet assumes rates will rocket higher,But we are in a deflationary sprial,and I think people are gonna run into bonds.At least on the next leg down in the markets.

I could even make the case for retesting the highs in treasuries,Although I am sure nobody here would agree with me. :huh:

Yep still has a bullish, ride the trendicator look to the 10 yr weekly...

2 year futs went out at a new all time closing high......

Archived