Gap Left Behind....

Tig I may have to stay inside :D

Hey assmaster youre one of those masochistic bears huh? Your avatars give you away with those girls that look like they want to whip you. Why would you want to short a bull market? Gotta be a pain thing.

with all due respect to your avatar's....mine is the sexiest by far!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when we look back, years from now, will it not make perfect sense that at the very top of the housing market, we got news like we did with today's housing starts? Jan 03 may or may not be "the top" for housing, but I would definitely expect the housing construction industry to be leaning the wrong way when the pitcher finally throws over to first.

Guest AssMaster
longOnUranus,

Any mention of Harry Reems is just plain funny. I can hear the funked out basslines...

When you add those juniors make sure to steer away from SLGLF according to this story from WorldNetDaily.com...

Canada's Silverado:hottest gold stock?

LOU: Hey thanks!

Oh and I was KIDDING about shorting gold. Sheesh. I'll leave that to KWave Rider. Oh and Neely sounded a lot less sure of himself abot that gold to $250 crap - "It could be the beginning of a new bull market".

Ever get that "bad" feeling?. Ya know that weird ominous feeling? Like you ought to keep your head down?. Like maybe it's gonna hit the fan? Like you should keep the car gassed up? and make sure you have enough D batteries? :blink:

I am starting to get that feeling

Ok Ass just checking lol

Mr H its time to take down the christmas decorations or face stoolville community enforcement action, how about something for valentines day instead like a nice big heart hat.

Wow Tig thats a pretty damning report, I expect they will still see a nice rise along with the rest of the golds but my money wont be part of their scam, thanks for the heads up. Did you see the picture???

NolanMine.jpg

Ive worked on real gold mines that couldnt turn a profit and they had fleets of equipment. I see a crane, a school bus and a bulldozer. WTF? I want to see drill rigs, loaders, mixers, maybe some dump trucks? How about a maintenance shop with some real maintenance going on inside? Hmmmmm. This kind of investigation is extremely time consuming to do on every issue you trade so I gotta hand it to this reporter. We need more people like her.

PS. Nice image snagging trick Bontchev :grin:

Ever get that "bad" feeling?. Ya know that weird ominous feeling? Like you ought to keep your head down?. Like maybe it's gonna hit the fan? Like you should keep the car gassed up? and make sure you have enough D batteries? :blink:

I am starting to get that feeling

You're not alone, I'm getting it too.

Archived