Paint Buy Numbers

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

more gann voodoo from a poster over at http://danericselliottwaves.blogspot.com/

===========================================================

I'm seeing several time divisions here which is quite rare. Check this out:

The rally has been +46% off the March 9th closing low of 676.53 to today's closing high at 987.48

For you Martin Armstrong fans out there, now take "pi" of 3.14 and multiply it times 46.

144 :)

The more things change, the more they stay the same :wacko:

In the great depression the government killed cows, now they are killing CARS. I think the results will be the same, nothing but more taxpayer money blown away. :lol:

With cap and trade and a cow fart tax levied on each one farmers will be killing cows.

Somebody. Quick.

Say something to get me out of my depression.

:(

Your worth more than all of Wall Street combined. Well, some might think Wall Street is bankrupt. If that's the case, then your "better than expected." Your family loves you and needs you. Your stool family does too. You love your work and so do we.

I'm not sure it gets any better than that.

don't really do gann but its 144 days from march 9th...so is there THIS?

It's taken me a while to get around to it, but in terms of Gann's 'square of price and time', I think I've moved from total paleolithic ignorance to a sort of stone & chisel phase.

There are five ways price can square time, nine if you use both calendar and trading days, and even more if you use both intraday and closing prices (I just use intraday).

Yesterday's high of 996.68 appeared to correspond with not one but two price/time squares. I have no idea how significant this is, although I'm pretty sure it's not insignificant. I also need to make sure the spreadsheet is built right. No guarantees there, yet.

I'll now go back to gnawing on my mastodon bone.

Archived