Doc Interviewed On Marketviews.tv

DrStool

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doc I think a talkie of the {3-4 minute} weak in review {in the poo}....or.... a look ahead {in the head} :huh: ....in the weakend anals, might really help the newbies...Thus the Stool gets tracked into more homes as they spread the stool. Looking at the charts as you spoke made them come alive. I know...Im a pain in the ass :wink2:

Thanks everyone. I'm going to sign off ofr a few hours and go watch my beloved Iggles. (Sorry 'Skins fans.)

Are you ready for some football?

I'll be back on-line tonight. Please continue to post your questions and comments!

By the way stoolies, if you participate in other message boards, Doc would be most grateful if you spread the word about the interview.

You can refer to http://www.marketview.tv or the direct link to the interview page at

http://aegeancapital.com/freeservices/arch...s/Stool/pg1.htm

Once again, dungs a lot!

Hell- I didn't even listen to me! :lol: The only interview I ever heard Ike do was the first one he did with Doc. After that, I was so embarrassed, I vowed never to listen to myself again. :blink:

I never listen to other really fine anal cysts like Curry, who is also a Hurst guy and probably the best out there, next to you know who, of course. Don't want to influence the purity of the Stool.

Actually the only guy I follow religiously is Noland. He's obviously not a TA guy. I read Fleck every week over on MSN, but not on Jimmy Jammer Crammer's RealMonkey. I like to read Chapman too, but usually don't have time. Also, it hurts my eyes.

Hell- I didn't even listen to me! :lol: The only interview I ever heard Ike do was the first one he did with Doc. After that, I was so embarrassed, I vowed never to listen to myself again. :blink:

I never listen to other really fine anal cysts like Curry, who is also a Hurst guy and probably the best out there, next to you know who, of course. Don't want to influence the purity of the Stool.

Actually the only guy I follow religiously is Noland. He's obviously not a TA guy. I read Fleck every week over on MSN, but not on Jimmy Jammer Crammer's RealMonkey. I like to read Chapman too, but usually don't have time. Also, it hurts my eyes.

Doc, fantastic interview whose link will go to everyone I know on the net.

I gotta tell you, having been a stoolie since summer of 2001, I still get a surge of pride every time I log on through my password, for recognizing how spot on you are through this whole thing. I've subscribed to other sites off and on in that time, and no one is your equal. I hate that you're getting famous because I don't want to see the site change.......but am proud to be a stoolie. a tousand tanks!

Back at ya Taki!

But considering that only 3500 to 4500 people come here each day, we can't really call Doc famous. Well known among a circle of friends perhaps, but certainly not famous. Fortunately most people just don't get it. :rolleyes:

Hood- I like the idea of audio, but the files are huge and there may be bandwidth problems. Any of you tech geniuses have suggestions for file format and sound editing packages?

Guest The CoinGuy

Doc,

I'll tell ya if this gig doesn't work out, theres always stand-up. Move over Seinfeld, you'd knock em dead.

:P :P :P :P

The CoinGuy

P.S. Bourse floor was packed, the material the guys were offering looked rather picked over. Talked to a few friends in business, good material is scarce, and the more common stuff is getting lapped up. What I personally saw was IMO a bunch of common junk. Haven't been able to find any rare gold in quite some time. A piece here and there is all. After this major lull in the market, the smart guys picked up the nice pieces at good discounts and will continue to hold them with an iron fist. That is assured.

Doc,

Your interviews with Ike get better and better each time. Today's was the best so far, majesterial in terms of logic, clarity, confidence, and supporting charts. As a subscriber, I look at your charts everyday, but I always seem to understand them much better with your accompanying oral commentary in the interviews. It also helps that Ike is a great interviewer.

SF

Archived