B4 The Bell, Humpday May 12

Fish- anyone who doesn't believe that UFO'S are visiting us on a regular basis is ignoring a mountain of evidence since Roswell that clearly proves they are.

Visiting us from Northrop and Lockheed-Martin is my half-educated guess. Still secret, unconventional technologies, black budget stuff.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fish- anyone who doesn't believe that UFO'S are visiting us on a regular basis is ignoring a mountain of evidence since Roswell that clearly proves they are.

Visiting us from Northrop and Lockheed-Martin is my half-educated guess. Still secret, unconventional technologies, black budget stuff.

Yep. Mexico isn't that far from Roswell. And that sure gives the U.S. a good reason to ask foreign countries (read: Mexico) not to reveal photos.

My model says short, and I'm not, for now, but my order will kick in if it doesn't last.

My model also is in SELL mode and can't give a BUY until the Spoos close below 1048. It's been in short-term "bounce' mode for a week now and nervous bears (ahem) have been trying to give us one of those every other day.

38% short and doubtful that Spoos muster enough to reach the 50-day MA...

P.S.

The 1987 price pattern was broken today. <_<

The 1987 price pattern was broken today. <_<

Thats too bad. I was looking forward (and down) to an historical

histerical event.

Still the Buy/Sell ratio today did not improve as seen

by the light blue line in the chart below. So I figure it was

all shorts covering and the next down will be bolder (like

a boulder) IMO.

post-20-1084407571_thumb.gif

Yippers Depends- note the bloom of euphoria is off the futures-they are struggling to stay above f/value. The Bully boyz who had there heads handed to them today still have to very nervous and the first hint of red will start a stampede. ;)

If debt inflationary potential is in fact weakening then it is only a matter of time until the Gang is overwelmed and will have to engineer a much lower bottom...

Without massive intervention it would have been over in 2000-2001...

The debt inflationary system only gets weaker the longer it operates...at some point we will cave in and keep going...to hell.

I am a follower of the VXO the former VIX the venerable and old fear index all the others the VIXN and and QQV have been manipulated so many times they have as many fingerprints on them as J-Lo's bottom but not the VXO and to say a bull run starts at 18 on the VXO is like saying the Shrubster will bring Democracy to Iraq-I don't think so! ;)

Yellowfish-- That's an unqualified YES. As far as black budget exotic technology goes, perhaps. But to assume that we went from horse and buggy to antigravity machines, since ufo's entered the modern stage, 1947, without help is stretching credulity. It isn't an either/or phenomenon.

As far as bug eyed insectoids go, the light bodied would do best making sharp right angled turns that would kill the heavybodied. From credible reports people report interacting with creatures that seem hive minded. What interests me more than anything about alien life forms is what kind of organizational systems they live in. Human beings, I think, are at a crisis point in evolution where we too risk becoming like hive members, not relating to each other as individuals but almost as cells in a larger body. The root fear of communism was grounded in the fear of a loss of personal identity. Communism failed, but Corporatism, it's queen bee sister has won. Libertarians should be especially sensitive to this phenomenon, because it is all about free will, in so many respects. Forgive me for "droning" on.

What's the Buy/Sell ratio?

It's a percentage of buy sell hold recomendations in

the VectorVest system which I use as a stock picker.

If the ratio of buys to sells is above 1 then the market is robust.

Today the BSR is .19 which indicates that the market is in decline.

Butt we knew that.

Brian - I guess that others have realized that the squeeze was

pure skud (my new favorite word for a vertical rapid assention that

misses its target). Hope there is a chance to get short again! :blink:

Stock Indexes Value Change Time

Nikkei 225 10,955.48 - 198.10 10:02

Just looked at Nikkei on Bloomberg and it was down 228. Slope looked as if it was accelerating. Holy Moly. :o

Archived