The Power of Positive Thinking

Which means observing reality with as much objectivity as possible, mulling it over in the intuitive mind, sleeping on it, then doing what feels right internally.

I agree with that- but emotion is tough to control when the picture is as bleak as it objectively is. Lady Fokker was involved in a car accident yesterday, a 16 car pileup. The icy highways were left unsalted because the city workers are applying "pressure tactics" in their perpetual push for more wages & benefits. Lady Fokker drives a small Hyundai because that's all we can afford, and thank G-d wasn't injured. But I was in a fornicateing pissy mood, and when my mom called to say hi, she started criticizing my "negative tone". I explained, at the top of my lungs, that I SHOULD be pissed, and that a normal person would be in a negative mood after such an event. I swear, there's a movement of people abdicating their own bloody minds. Common sense is crashing faster than any ticker.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unlce Buck is putting on quite the show this morning. As a result gold priced in USD has gone through the floor, having busted right through the first support level cited in the Golden Stool, currently sitting right at the second "support" level".

Buck has risen 1.60 since last night. Intervention at its finest. The 3 day cycle cmap looks like 82.68, vs a high so far of 82.73. They overshot the 24 hour cmap of 82.50. the 8 hr cmap was 82.65. With all those targets hit, I'd expect a roll over. There are no sell signals yet, even down to cycles as short as 5 hours. Sell signals are likely to be late on this. I'm still skeptical about this. Let's see where they are at 3:00. If they can hold above 82 it's at least a short term turn. We'll see. Stay up to date on the big picture in the Uncle Buck report, a regular feature of the Anals of Stock Proctology. Click the link below this post to subscribe, and get instant access.

Bond yields are dropping like a stone. How convenient. The 5 year note auction is today. I will give you all the gory details on how that goes, and how much support the FCB's give in the Fed Feed Report, a daily feature of the Anals of Stock Proctology, usually posted around 2:00PM. Click the link below this post to subscribe, and get instant access.

At the moment, the 5 hr cmap on $TNX looks like 4.177. They got to 4.181 so far. The 3 day cmap appears to be around the same level. Stay up to date on the big picture including short term and intermediate targets and trend signals, in the Long Bong Hit report, a regular feature of the Anals of Stock Proctology. Click the link below this post to subscribe, and get instant access.

Stocks are off their overnight lows. Over in Stooltrading we are looking at how a 3 day cycle swup will play out. Join me and your fellow stoolies there, as I keep you updated on all the twists and turns of the intraday cycles including cycle signals, time junctures, and price targets on SPX, SPY, HUI and QQQQ!

I will post updates on Buck and Bond here as time permits.

See you in Stooltrading!

Well, was that it?

Is the metals correction over?

Can I come out now?

Do I have to take those iodine pill thingies?

Time will tell. It's relatively cheap and easy for Big Money

to smash metals down in the overnight market. Once

the day time market opens, where trading is thicker,

it is not as easy. Soon we will know the degree to which

metals traders panic in the day time market. I might go

off and eat breakfast, take a walk and things and then come

back and find out the answer to that question.

Well, was that it?

Is the metals correction over?

Can I come out now?

Do I have to take those iodine pill thingies?

Time will tell. It's relatively cheap and easy for Big Money

to smash metals down in the overnight market. Once

the day time market opens, where trading is thicker,

it is not as easy. Soon we will know the degree to which

metals traders panic in the day time market. I might go

off and eat breakfast, take a walk and things and then come

back and find out the answer to that question.

Well Feb gold was down only about $8 in the night session, then it gapped down a few more bucks right after the 5:20 open to around 443, I guess on day-only sell stops being triggered below 450 and getting typical nasty fills, then it fell even more as the dollar continued to rally, touching 436.20 but then the selling seemed to dry up, for the moment at least.

Dec silver bounced off 7.00 exactly to currently 7.15

seems more like a lack of buyers at the moment rather than a lot of people who want to give up all their gold and silver at these lower prices

Smith Barney on Wednesday lowered its investment rating on SIRI to "sell" from "hold," citing valuation.

Wow, the public just got fisted on that one. :(

That's gonna destroy J6P investor CONfidence.

SIRI 7.07 -1.93

trading silver is boring by comparison

Smith Barney on Wednesday lowered its investment rating on SIRI to "sell" from "hold," citing valuation.

Wow, the public just got fisted on that one. :(

That's gonna destroy J6P investor CONfidence.

SIRI 7.07 -1.93

trading silver is boring by comparison

Somebody on the board yesterday was talking about

some friend who put an entire IRA into some high

flyer, maybe it was SIRI. So at least someone feels

worse this morning than PM investors.

Archived