OK Folks, I Finally Got The Hint!

Anybody know what time Saddam and Osama surrender?...or should I just assume that it'll be at the close of Comex?

Speaking of Binny, a lot of trading desk rumors that he will be captured soon. Fox news was showing a piece speculating on his wearabouts using information from the other clown they captured last week. Not sure which one is driving and which one is pulling the cart. Food for thought.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today's chart reminds me a few words of wisdom from good ole Mr. Livermore. Sorry if OT / too long...applicable to the trading environment imo.

"A stock which it is desired to distribute should be manipulated to

the highest possible point and then sold. I repeat this both

because it is fundamental and because the public apparently

believes that the selling is all done at the top."

"It is perfectly astonishing how much stock a man can get rid of on a decline."

"This semisucker is the type that thinks he has cut his

wisdom teeth because he loves to buy on declines. He waits for

them. He measures his bargains by the number of points it has

sold off from the top."

AgentSmith

Sweef: SOX will not stop falling.

Multiple 900+K offers in SMH, right after NSM earnings came out at 12:35

Reuters

National Semi Posts Loss After Charges

Thursday March 6, 12:30 pm ET

SANTA CLARA, Calif. (Reuters) - Chipmaker National Semiconductor Corp. (NYSE:NSM - News) on Thursday reported a third-quarter net loss after severance and other charges that was slightly narrower than its year-earlier loss.

The company said fourth-quarter revenue would rise 4 percent to 7 percent from the third-quarter level.

The company posted a third-quarter net loss of $36.4 million, or 20 cents a share, compared to a loss of $37.8 million, or 21 cents a share, a year earlier.

Revenue for the quarter rose to $404.3 million from $369.5 million a year ago, the Santa Clara, California-based company said, adding that it forecast revenue between $420 million and $432 million for the fourth quarter.

going to shower and dress soon and make the trek to nyc for the get together.

the end is driving in from pitts pa, i hope he makes it in time. major snow falling here in north jersey.

everybody still coming??

Snowing like hell in Rockland County - about 4 inches so far.

Gonna have to DIG OUT and do some FOUR WHEELING to attend the stock proctology study group this evening.

going to shower and dress soon and make the trek to nyc for the get together.

the end is driving in from pitts pa, i hope he makes it in time. major snow falling here in north jersey.

everybody still coming??

Gotta say I really wish I could be back in my favorite town for the Big Stool Throw Down tonight but I just couldn't make it happen this time. Maybe necktie. Is it just the East Coast stoolies who are up for face time, or can we get a West Coast Division confab together sometime? Myself and Mr. Beal live in Everybody's Favorite City (or as the late great Mr. Caen used to call it, Bhagdad by the Bay) and I know we got a few SillyCon Stoolies out there. Whaddya say Mark, are you up for ditching Tinseltown for a little R&R up North? Anyhoo, y'all have fun in the Big Apple tonight and we'll look forward to the post-mortem tomorrow.

Guest bullseatshitndie

regarding the post on the yen, i agree. prices are at the long term dt line from the 1994 high w/ an inverted h&s bottom. w/ the jap's one of the largest owners of treasuries, does this portend a potential top in bonds? if they are going to take their $$ home, would think they would sell bonds.

You NY area stoolies, don't forget the NYCASS meeting tonight. Mousey- Give them the details!

Yo- Tig! Homey! Doc is thinking of having a stoolie brunch at the Reading Terminal Market. We'll start with a Scapple and sausage breakfast at the Dutch kitchen, then cheesesteaks wid onions from Oliveiri for lunch, and Bassets ice cream for dessert.

You guys don't know good eatin' till you've been to the market. Bassett's is actually frozen flavored butter with a little air mixed in. And those PA Dutch girls at the breakfast counter actually are mind readers. Have your order in front of you before you even sit down.

Best scrapple in the world right there.

mmmmmm scraaaaapple.

Archived