What A Way To Go

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unemployment rate - guess what - retail hires for the holidays and dumps after - guess it'll be better for tomorrow morning, but reporting for October the agricultural jobs go away in November.

Roger arnold on http://www.tfnn.com/archives.htm (1 hr. 20 min in broadcast) says Bureau of Labor Statistics is telling a bunch of bull about agricultural jobs created out of nowhere - mythical.

nothing new in paradise

Unemployment rate - guess what - retail hires for the holidays and dumps after - guess it'll be better for tomorrow morning, but reporting for October the agricultural jobs go away in November.

Roger arnold on http://www.tfnn.com/archives.htm (1 hr. 20 min in broadcast) says Bureau of Labor Statistics is telling a bunch of bull about agricultural jobs created out of nowhere - mythical.

nothing new in paradise

*all* of the damn reports since 1997 have been outrageously over-estimated. That's how we got into this bubble/mess. Errors compound exponentially. Read 12/2 Daily Reckoning. Its an atrocity what has happened. Everyone was over doing it -EVERYONE!

Now we pay for it, the Death March continues. Last two months was just a pause.

Charmin... i'm soooooooooooo glad you posted Tom OBriens interview with Roger Arnold. I was in the car listening to the interview.... And when Roger mentioned that he thought we were closer to 10% unemployment I said, BINGO...

I remember posting sometime about a year ago that I thought unemployment would be at 10% during this bear. I know that both me and Goldie have harped the unemployment song... the government has been whitewashing stats whenever they can for the past 3 years.

Also, as an aside, when CBNC was interviwing mall traffic folks on Friday after T-Day, one of the "interviewees", (man in his late forties or so) said that his family was spending the same as usual.. that the economy was fine. I dropped my jaw and thought "you *ss". The man was obviously living in an ivory tower; my xmas wish for him was that he be removed from it, so he could see what was going on in the real world. :angry:

Archived