Grover Cleveland

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The [NASDAQ 100] and Composite continue to lead the charge lower. Another reason we are confident that a short-term low is not yet at hand is because the NASDAQ has continued to act very weak in near-term bounces. The rally from Monday's low is a good example. The push up is clearly three waves and has been much weaker than in the Dow and S&P. Support remains 975-977 and 932-936 in the 100 cash The equivalent support in the Composite is 1315-1337 and 1266-1270. The indexes should work their way to the first area without a problem. The lower support also offers the strong potential of being tested, but we will take the decline one leg at a time.

From E Wave update tonight.... comes out after the bell. I didnt need to wait for it as I entered in the Rydex venture on the close...

Next stop is 975 ish on NDX... or about a 5-6% drop short term, IMO.

post-3-1039648445_thumb.gif

The board has been refreeshing for me in about 4 seconds all day. It may have been an internet thing wher eyou are.

I'm sure it was (internet related). I found all my windows were slow to refresh from about 3:30ish to 4:00 e.s.t. I'm on a industrial type cable set up at work.

Yep, probably. Fokker said he was having trouble too. I wonder if we're experiencing normal problems, or hacker outages.

This is why I keep wanting to switch to Interactive Brokers, or OptionsXpress, but keep not doing it. I really like the idea that I can get in my car and drive over to Scott or Schwab if something happens so I can't get online. Drat.

I would leave Waterhouse in a nanosecond (for various reasons) if it wasn't for the fact that they are a block away from where I work.

BTW duntcha just luv da boxes in da boxes in da boxes? :grin:

Archived