The Grovenators

Running totals with the latest upward revision from the Office of Workforce Security:

week orig revised

10/09 382K 388K

10/16 384K 390K

10/23 386K 391K

10/30 386K 391K

11/06 348K 353K

11/13 366K 370K

11/20 355K

tanks, appreciate your efforts on this, it's much easier to make sense of these always revised numbers in this format. Even Haines today was saying they had been revised up 51 of the last 52 weeks - not sure if he was being sarcastic, but it's obvious even to him in his current heavily drugged state.

RE: OVTI: not sure if it was a PD pick, I just like CMOS sensors (who doesn't? :) )

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, the market is holding up quite well after the bombings. Would have expected more damage.

Guess everyone is too afraid to sell, knowing that the U.S. Goverment is there waiting as the Buyer of Last Resort.

Buyer of any and all U.S. Peso Denominated Promise Tickets.

Don't Fight The Fed.... :lol:

Has anyone heard anything about about the SEC restricting bullets/married puts?

I caught the tail end of a discussion between faber and kernen yesterday with the headline on the bottom of the screen "the end of married puts". I didn't catch enough of it to know what they were referring to which is why I didn't post about it. All I caught was kernen ridiculing the concept of paying for downside protection. I kid you not.

I caught the tail end of a discussion between faber and kernen yesterday with the headline on the bottom of the screen "the end of married puts". I didn't catch enough of it to know what they were referring to which is why I didn't post about it. All I caught was kernen ridiculing the concept of paying for downside protection. I kid you not.

They're used to permit shorting on downticks, I believe- any way to get around this new restriction?

I vote for the red channel. :D

If gold takes out $400 soon it'll trigger a lot of stops, taking the contract convincingly through the supply line. The old resistance line should then act as support (purple line).

post-3-1069338017_thumb.jpg

Archived