Greetings From Citicorpse . . .

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mj: that has been going on for months now. But, yes I agree, who knows when it will end. Maybe it never ends, maybe all the bulls are correct that it is very different this time around?

Estragon: It can't go on like this.

Vladimir: That's what you think.

- Samuel Phukett, Waiting For Golddough

Eifuku-san,Aug 18 2003, 03:23 PM

Treasury's Snow to visit Asia next month by Jeffry Bartash at MarketProp

China's new leader defers to the old

By Erik Eckholm in Beijing

November 22 2002

In his acceptance speech after being appointed China's Communist Party chief, Hu Jintao promised that on important matters he would "seek instruction and listen to the views" of his predecessor, Jiang Zemin, say party officials who attended briefings on the meeting.

Yes, yes we all know anything can happen pricewise. But to have a second humongus bubble when we never even came close to clearing out the excesses of the first bubble, well, it is just too hard for this little brain to comprehend. Bulls are riding on hope and prayer, no substance, can the govt/fed/dealers/fund complex really fool the masses twice? So soon after the first rape?

Eifuku-san,Aug 18 2003, 03:23 PM

Treasury's Snow to visit Asia next month by Jeffry Bartash at MarketProp

China's new leader defers to the old

By Erik Eckholm in Beijing

November 22 2002

In his acceptance speech after being appointed China's Communist Party chief, Hu Jintao promised that on important matters he would "seek instruction and listen to the views" of his predecessor, Jiang Zemin, say party officials who attended briefings on the meeting.

To use a Japanese analogy:

Hu Jintao may be the Emperor, but Jiang Zemin is the Tokugawa Shogun.

China: "Dragon Chip" Server Makes it's Debut

"Dragon Chip" Industrialization Alliance Founded

Btw, I've stopped using MS Office. All my work is now done with OpenOffice. It has more useful functionality and the price is right.

Also it's available in various languages of use to me.

tanks for the links, I had heard of that chip but wasn't following. I know others who have switched to openoffice with generally good results. Still using the matrix version here due to the use of some APIs only in the "real" one. Aside from English and what I haven't forgotten from years of Spanish, the only languages of use to me are C++, Java, ... :D

Archived