The Panic Continues

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In Doc's Clothes, just sent this to crapvision:

What the hell are you guys talking about ? 40% this year.

You guys have lead the sheeple to the slaughter since your show started. I watched it once and almost thru up.

This bear market won't end until Crapvision becomes the save on utilities channel.

worst regards

The end.

It appears that we are sitting on the lower part of the uptrending channel and also at a fib support. ?That meshes well with the Dover Sole conditions in the stochastics, descending wedge on the SPX and DOW, and 1400 held on the Nasdaq. ?Seems to be a setup for a little bounce. ?We shall see....

Investing or trading is like a chess game. The trouble with todays markets is that 99% of people in the markets today are checker players. The charts tell you what the checker players are doing. The fundamentals tell a chess player what to do. :P

Unfortunately Rayok, the markets are irrational. Fundamentals just cause noise. It is best to pick an index, and just trade the indicators. At least that is what I found from my experience. No need to spend hours upon hours finding stocks to short, etc. I just trade the QQQ's.

I gotta crash Iz beat.

Piles, I am going to seriously think about opening a sidecar of BEARX. This coming year is going to look like the Enron Rollercoaster. I'm definitely going to need some ballast.

So, as Michael Caine said in the movie, Out House Rules

"Good night you princes (and princesses) of Stool, you kings (and queens) of New Paradigm"

B4 Goldcorp pulls gold out of the Red Lake mine at a cost of $64 per ounce. I forget if that expense is in Canadian or U.S. dollars.Throw in $30 or so in other costs and they pull gold out of the ground at under $100 per ounce and sell it for $350 and up. I love the fact they retain a significant portion of the mined gold and use cash proceeds to BUY MORE when it's in a dip. Now that's balls! I love their logo: Gold is Money, and then back that up with a statement that "We keep the company cash reserves in gold bullion". Now that is a corporate governance environment I like. The board of directors and the CEO should take out a full page add in the Wall Struck Journal outlining that very point. Very graphicl add with bold gold color With gold dancing back up to $350 again such a well timed strategy would be money very well spent and shareholders should wholeheartedly endorse it. Heck, make it regular weekly full page add. I bet the Wall Struck rag would turn them down. Borkers and bonkers would feel a chill run up their spine at the sight of such an add. Greenspan would break out into a cold sweat instantly. JPM twit Harrison would feel his sphincter pucker instantaneously at the sight. With any luck they'll haul his carcass away in a straightjacket with flecks of spittle and foam drooling from his mouth and a jumbo load in his pants. :lol:

Unfortunately Rayok, the markets are irrational. ?Fundamentals just cause noise. ?It is best to pick an index, and just trade the indicators. ?At least that is what I found from my experience. ?No need to spend hours upon hours finding stocks to short, etc. ?I just trade the QQQ's.

I guess you figure Buffet is an idiot. :P

I've seen a couple Stoolies talk about how the market is dover sole. The only timeframe I can see a possible dover sole condition is from May 2002 (and earlier). There was a dover sole condition from the December 2 2002 high but that was worked off on the January bounce.

I was thinking that most here are trading 2-3 weeks at the max.

Yeah, End. How many COW chips ya wanna bet? LOL

The BARE is DISSgusted. He t'ain't nevuhhh SEEN so much yapping about the next upleg, 200 day moving averages, crazed notions of buying mindlessly on the sound of cannons and whatnot ASS he hASS around here the pASSt week or sew.

HRFF sez: fugGEDaboudid.

Once again, there was NO follow thru. Once again there was PROMPT "retrenchment". Once again we are back in that old 885-915 zone. And we're likely, at BEST, to stay there or not diverge from it more than momentarily ASS we have just done, to the upside. In fact, we may be at an interesting juncture RIGHT HERE. If they can't hold it here, we may see a decline that surprises everyone.

The BARE excepted, of course. And one or two UDDERS.

No, End. We ain't seen the lows. Nosireee. No WAY. Not YET.

Wanna bet on how low we go?

Mousey, when I play the two-edged swords - Rydex, ETFs, short stocks, things really have to be clear to me or else I'm jumping out of bed every hour checking the g-damn futures - ugh!

With BEARX I buy it at extreme tops (per BPI, VV, sentiment) and then literally could give a crap what happens. Its a great way to play this without getting edgy and whipsawed out on nonsense monkey rallies. I made a promise to myself that at the next major low I'm not going to look back and say "damn it, I missed it again" :lol:

Archived