B4 the Bell, Humpday Sept. 1, 2004

Guest yobob1

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would everyone pls settle the hell down-in a phone conversation earlier with TE we agreed that going after Bush, Kerry, Sharon or any other leader is fair game in a debate but NOT blanketing a people with bias because of their LEADER. Look my earlier post said it all ..rational people can have rational debate we are not limiting that debate we are saying confine it to whom you think is wrong but do not blanket all as wrong. Have we not learned anything here do we want to back to niggers, spics, wops, Nazi's I think not. Respect pls-TE-don't go anywhere and Plunge ditto- diss Sharon and his policies or any Leader and that is OK do not diss Israel or any other Country because that is not Ok -Leaders make policy people do not!

TE,

Just step back for a day or so,you are one of the most generous people on this site,I appreciate the plentiful advice you freely give,you have made and saved me money on numerous occasions.

I said that I felt depressed for the first time in years from Sunday thru to today,so maybe I sensed something was up...sure seems like a crazy and surreal time considering how so many stoolies have behaved this week...really strange,maybe something to do with the astro stuff people talk about....seems to be very tough week for bears...we need to hold it together otherwise we will be the ones who are slaughtered...

tough times never last,tough people do...

cmon bears ,hang tough...

TE,

Just step back for a day or so,you are one of the most generous people on this site,I appreciate the plentiful advice you freely give,you have made and saved me money on numerous occasions.

I said that I felt depressed for the first time in years from Sunday thru to today,so maybe I sensed something was up...sure seems like a crazy and surreal time considering how so many stoolies have behaved this week...really strange,maybe something to do with the astro stuff people talk about....seems to be very tough week for bears...we need to hold it together otherwise we will be the ones who are slaughtered...

tough times never last,tough people do...

cmon bears ,hang tough...

Sherlock,

Anything in my sign that says I am making a mistake by leaving or is it a good thing?

Tomorrow is going to be a one way day-the Astro's say it and the emotional crap going on tonite says it loud and clear. Changes are now required and they will be made. Folks on this thread have made money and learned a lot about the markets and been given a lot of latitude for FREE- and yet some want to abandon all sensitivity and bite the hand that feeds them-smarten up!

well - listening to the exit interviews and phone calls on CSPAN

it seems that the repubs loved ol dixiecrat Zell's diatribe from the

heart, and the dems all disagree with the entire speech.

capt.rncc12309020210.cvn_keynote_miller_rncc123.jpg

Sounds like the gloves are coming off again.

I post most of my radical politics over on my Nader thread.

For a little humor click this.

http://www.capitalstool.com/forums/index.p...=20#entry343786

You feed the smarten during the day, I and others feed em at night. Brian I have never seen anyone like you. You make money (as proven) should the market go up or down.

( you should have never had to prove your self). What is done is done.

You and I will keep in touch. If peeps don't want to hear it, so be it.

Dashley- you deserve a kick in the ass for saying that needed to be said so consider yourself kicked-we are a community here-and racial innuendo does not belong. You don't like a world leader or his government fair game don't blanket a Country or its people and "Miranda aka Hyper" take a Vacation or disable your hate button.

Goodbye. There is nothing left for me here.

Doc,

I here by cancel my membership to any and all capitalstool threads and payed subscriptions. Keep the change.

End:

I was late in getting to this thread. Spent the last 45 minutes reading all of the posts since 5:00 p.m.

I haven't the foggiest idea why you've reacted in such a fashion, other than an impulsive temper tantrum.

For the 42nd, 43rd or possibly the 56th time, we say goodbye to you and wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Archived